New Friend { Part 2 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you. You know that, right?” he asked, smiled towards you.

You suddenly blushed, by nodding your head, you replied, “yae, I know that, pabo ya”.

Himchan moved closer to you, and his white soft finger, touch your pinky lips. He moved his head, more closely to yours and you know what he going to do.

You was ready to accept his lips on yours, when suddenly,

“Yah! Unnie, wake up! It’s already 12pm, honey”, your umma yelling, tried to wake you up.

“Wuarghhh!! Aigoo, umma. Waeyo? You was interrupting my lovely dream just now,” you replied, while yawning.

She just smiled and walked out from your room, “go to shower now. And get down, we having our lunch right now”.

You get up lazily, and walked towards bathroom. You stared in front of your image in the mirror.

‘What lovely dream? It was really bad dream. He kissed me? Like that? But, actually he couldn’t kiss me, as umma already waking me up, right before he kissed me.’

You quickly take a quick bath and get dressed. Impatiently, you run down from stairway and luckily you manage to safe landed in your living room.

“Wow, easy my lady. You could make yourself hurt, you know”.

You were shocked, right after you heard that familiar guy with deep voice.

You turned your head to the direction of the voice come from, and right with what was wandering in your mind, it was Yongguk oppa.

“Nice to see you again, beautiful my lady,” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter