The Truth { Part 2 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You was walked along the street near to your house, trying to make yourself stay calm for a while. Since Yongguk confess his true feeling towards you, right in front of Himchan, you never feel calm anymore. Suddenly, your eye was caught on someone, someone that very familiar.

“Omo?! What was he doing here? And who the hell she is? What are they doing here?”

You quickly hide yourself, for being seeing by both of them. Yes, Himchan and another girl. They looked very closed together. Then, she suddenly she was holding Himchan”s arm, and he didn’t refuse.

‘Whois she? And what was their relationship? Himchan-ah, why you did this to me? How could you’

Your sight was being blurred by tears, and you slowly heading back to your home. Your heart could feel the pain; your mind can’t telling you what to do. You just followed what your heart tells you to do.

“Unnie, wae-yo? What’s wrong honey?”

You just ignoring your umma and just walked away to your room. You quickly locked your door, and throw yourself on bed. Your vision always keep replay that scenario, Himchan and that girl was talked to each other happily, holding their hands closely.

‘Stop it!!! It make me hurt! I hate it! I hate you, Himchan! I wish I was never know you! I wish I never falling in love with you! I hate it!’

******************************************************************************

“Aigoo, mianhae Yongguk-ah. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter