Move On { Part 1 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days has passed, you never get out from your room. You too, not going to take any meals, just stayed in your room, trying to get your strength back. You must move on, you can’t keep doing this. And most important is, you must stop loving him. Yes, stop loving Kim Himhan.

‘Aigoo, suddenly I felt hungry.Today, is my new life. I need to move on. Fighting!’

******************************************************************************

“Omo, oppa?! Why so soon? I though you will stay here more longer”

“Aigoo,mianhae my lady. I had to go back now. My workers there need me. Please don’t cry, you know that I don’t want to see you crying, right?”

You nodded and just looked at Yongguk.he will leave you now, he’s going back to Australia today.

“Channie, take care, bro. Anything, just let me know okay? And one more thing, try to looked around you and appreciate it. You may lose it one day and you may be so regret with that”

“Yah! Gukkie-ah, what are talking about? I do appreciate everything in my life right? Okay, you too. Take care and let me know when you arrive there”

They both hugging each other. You was about to cry when suddenly Yongguk called out your name and quickly hugging you. He also wipes your tears and mouted ‘don’t cry’. Suddenly, the stewardess was calling out on his plane, and quickly went to departure room.

“Annyeong oppa! Don’t forget about me!” you shouted while w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter