The Kiss { Part 2 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few hours, help him tidy up, you feel tired and exhausted. Then slowly, you walked to a couch in living room and lied on it. You feel so tired and sleepy.

*****************************************************************************

Himchan was looking for you as he feels hungry. He wants to torture you again, by asked you to cook for him. While he walked passing the living room, he feel there was someone in there, and he walks in.

“Aigoo, this girl. She sleeping right here? What? Does she think this is her house?”

He’s about waking you up, he walking towards you and bent his knee. While he looking at you, his eyes catches your pinky lips. He gulp his saliva, don’t know what was inside his heart right now.

Suddenly, you opened your eyes and, what?!
“Why are you kissing me? How dare you!”, you quickly stand up and run outside his house. He pouts, try to get his mind back to his head again. He looked at the couch, where you were lying just now.

 “Aigoo, pabo yah Himchan-ah! Now, she must be thought that I in love with her. Aigoo, pabo”.

Meanwhile you…

Touch your lips, “aigoo. What was happening just now? Why does he acting like that? It does really make me scared. I don’t want to be alone with him anymore”.

You lean against the wall, inside your house. Tears flows out, then bursting towards deep sobs.

You touched your chest, where you could feel a deep pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter