The Proposal { Part 1 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month, after your first time meeting Yongguk. Before, you not really know, who Yongguk is, but now, he’s one of your best friend. He will always keep accompany you, where ever you wanna go.

“Yongguk oppa, when will you be back to Australia again?”, asked you.

Yongguk stop doing his job, and looked at you, deeply, “why? You don’t want me to be here anymore?”

“Aniyo. I just was asking. Because, later if you back to Australia again, no one will treat me as what you always do. I gonna miss this moment”.

“Aigoo this girl. You make me wanna cry. Hey, sweetie. Listen, even though I wasn’t here, you still have Himchan right? So, let him treat you like what I always doing”.

You nodded and looked at Himchan, ‘does he want to treat me like what you did, Yongguk oppa? I’m not sure’.

******************************************************************************

Himchan was sit on a couch, far apart from you and Yongguk. He just stare at you guys blankly. He don’t know why he been end up here, with you guys.

30 minutes before…

“Channie-ah, jebal. We want you to join us. We are going to have barbeque time, upstairs on rooftop. Please join us,” Yongguk tried to convince Himchan.

“Aigoo, why don’t you guys only? And why must keep dragging me? I’m tired”, he replied.

Then.

‘Why I’m here? They asked me to join them, but then. Does he ask me to join, just to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter