New Friend { Part 1 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Himchan-ah”

Both you and Himchan turn your head and looked at the owner of that deep voice. A guy, quite handsome guy, with his gummy smile, looked at Himchan.

“Hey! It has been a while, am I right, Channie?” to ask Himchan, while started to hug that cold guy.

“Yah! Gukkie, I really miss you bro. what’s up?” he replied

You just stood there, between two guy in front of you. Suddenly, that gummy guy looked at you.

“Wow! Whose is this beautiful lady here? Is she’s your girlfriend?” he asked.

“Nae, Gukkie. Let me introduce you. Gukkie, this is Eun Chae, my neighbour. Eun Chae, this is my friend from Australia, Bang Yongguk,” explain Himchan.

“Annyeong, nice to meet you, Yongguk oppa,” you smile towards Yongguk.

He nods and replied, “annyeong. Nice to meet you to, my beautiful lady”.

“So, shall we go now? Gukkie, come,” Himchan interrupt.

All of you went to Himchan’s car to back home as all of you felt very tired. Today, you meet a new friend, and he’s quite good looking to.

******************************************************************************

“Annyeong, I’m home,” you entered you house, weakly, and went to the couch inside the living room.

“Owh, my baby is home? Are hungry darling? Do you want to eat something?” your umma asking.

You just shook your head and laid down on couch. You felt very tired today, just followed him to every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter