Move On { Part 2 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already a month, since Yongguk went back to Australia. And it’s has been a month too, you keep avoiding Himchan. You have tried so many ways, just to forget about him. Even, you was dating with many boys. But still you can’t destroy those feeling.

‘Omo?! Wae-yo? Why I must going through this? Why do I still had this stupid feeling? I hate him! I hate myself! I hate this silly mistake that I have done for almost 10 years.’

While you was mumbling and keep blaming yourself, suddenly someone knocked your room. And it was your umma.

“Unnie, come. Let’s have lunch together. Umma and appa miss you so much”

“Yae umma, unnie will go. You go first, later I’ll follow”

Suddenly you realise, it has been a while too, you haven’t eaten together with your parents. And it’s all because of Himchan. You felt so sorry and you quickly washed your face and went down to dining room.

“Here you are my princess. Come, appa miss you so much. Owh, take a look at you, you looked thin”

You just smiled and take a sit, right in front of your appa. Suddenly someone pulled a chair, next to you and quickly sit on it. You too, quickly looked at that person, and you were shocked!

“Yah! Kim Himchan!”

“Aigoo, stop yelling please? I want to eat here”

“Unnie, don’t do that. Umma was invited him here, having lunch with us”

“Mianhae unnie, umma should told you just now. Now let’s eat, arasso?”

You just nodded and ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter