First Lover { Part 1 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right now, you was on a park. Forced to go out, having some date with the person that you really want to forget. It was Kim Himchan, and this is all your parents’ idea. You just sat on a chair, near to a couple. You looked at them, and suddenly someone grabbed your shoulder and make you lied your head on his chest.

“yah! What are thinking you are doing right now? Let me go now!’

“Nowadays you love to yelling and shouting around, don’t you? I won’t let you go, and keep trying to escaped from me, if you dare enough”

“Who the hell are thinking? When I said let me off, I mean it! So, let me off now!”

You grab his hand and pinch it harder until he let another hand on your shoulder go. You quickly stand up and looked at him. You could see how he feels the pain. Then, you quickly run away from there. He was shouting your name, but you ignored it. Your sight was blurred.

‘Oh ! Why did I cry? I already told before, I don’t want to cry, because of him anymore. I don’t him to see me, like this.’

You keep running while wipes all your tears away. You was tired, tired hiding and tired waiting. Right now you just wanna stop. Stop loving him forever. Stop hoping on him and stop being dumb.

Suddenly, someone grab your hand and pull you against the wall, next to you. You was shocked and without you could do anything, he already blocked both of you hand. You tried to scream, when suddenly he kiss you, right on your lips.

‘Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter