The Kiss { Part 1 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today you have being order by your parents to go to Himchan’s house. They asked you to cooked and help Himchan to tidy up his house. You, as usual, will feel happy and nervous at the same time. Happy because you can spent some time with Himchan, and nervous because his unexpected reaction.

“Umma, appa, unnie went to his house first, arasso?”

“Yae. Unnie-ah, don’t forget to wash his cloth too, arasso? And cook too”

You just nodded and went off to his house. You really hope that he would not be annoying again.

*****************************************************************************

At Himchan’s house

“Annyeong, Himchan-ah?”

You called his name outside his house for many time. But he still not comes out yet. Right now, you felt really angry and annoyed. It’s getting cold out here, but he still didn’t open the door or answer your call.

When you are about to gone off, suddenly someone open the door and called your name coldly.

“Hey! Eun Chae-ah! Pali, come in”.

“Yae. I’m coming, why are late? You just wake up?” you asked him walking in, right behind him.

Suddenly he stopped and you bumped to him. He looked at you, fiercely, “can you just shut up? From the day I know you, until today, you always talked and that’s really annoyed me!”

He stand too close to your body, you could feel the warmth of his body. And that make you really drowning, in love with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter