The Truth { Part 1 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You just looked at a couple, right in front of you. Yesterday, it was really a hard day for you. For the first time ever happen in your life, someone are purposing you as his girlfriend.

‘Aigoo, what’s wrong with me? I never expected this would happen in my life.’

You released a very hard and deep sigh, when suddenly someone touched your shoulder.

“Hey, take it easy my dear. Don’t let it burden you. I don’t want you to get sick. You are my lady, right? Please keep smiles”

You smiled and slowly nodded, “Yongguk oppa, mianhae for make you disappointed. It wasn’t I not love you, I do love you. But as a friend and my oppa, that’s all”

“Hey, my lady. It’s okay, I know. You don’t have to tell me anything. Cause I know everything. I want to tell you something, next week I’m going back to Australia”

“What?! Oppa, is it because of me, you wanna go back to Australia again? Please oppa”

He just shook his head and looked at you. Slowly he grabs your head with his bare arm, and slowly hugged it. Then he kissed your forehead, gently.

******************************************************************************

“Are you sure you are okay, Gukkie? If you aren’t okay, let me deal with that girl”

“Aniyo, Channie. I’m okay, and it wasn’t her fault. I already know that she was in love with someone, but then I was the one who should being hurt like this”

“Yah! You already know, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter