Jealous? { Part 2 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It almost 11p.m., and they still not home yet. He looked at his watch over and over again, until he throw his on body on a couch and sigh.

“Who the hell he thinks he is? Taking out a girl who still has her parents, and worse her parent was my neighbour!’

Suddenly he heard someone opened the door, and he quickly take his laptop and pretending that he was doing some of his job.

“Owh, Channie. Why are you still awake? Are you waiting for me? Aigoo, it’s very tiring day, but yet, it’s awesome. She’s kinda hot little lady is it?” Yongguk asked Himchan, while he throws his jacket to a couch next to Himchan’s, and landed his precious body on it.

Himchan smirked, “ yah! I’m not waiting for you. I’m doing my work here. What are you mumbling about, I don’t care. And one more thing, please take your shower now!”

Yongguk grinned and show of his gummy smile. He stand up and went to his room, to take shower and sleep. He’s too happy and enjoy, spending most pleasure time with you. And now, he knows you much better.

******************************************************************************

Right before both of you heading back in your home, flashback,

“It’s really wonderful day, ever happen in my life. Kamsa Eun Cha, for willing fully accompany me today”, said Yongguk.

“Nae, it’s okay Yongguk oppa. Me too have fun today, even though we was nearly get in trouble. Cheonmaneyo, and kamsa t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter