First Lover { Part 2 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, stop acting like a small kid. And come here, help me”

“Wait for a second baby. I want to finish this first.”

“Ouch oppa!”

“Honey, wae-yo? Did you hurt? Did your tummy hurt? Come, let’s sit here”

You followed him, and sit on a couch in your room. Suddenly, you giggles and he just stare on you.

“Wae, honey? Why are you giggling? Was there something wrong on my face”

You still laughing, “Aniyo. It just you, aigoo. Oppa, you looked so funny. I’m not hurt oppa. I just teasing you just now”

“How could you do that to your husband. Don’t want to speak with you”

“Aigoo, baby. Looked at your appa. He sulking. Haha… Baby, later, don’t follow your appa behaviour, arasso?”

He then smiled and hugged you. He looked at your tummy and he touch it.

“Omo,my baby. Appa will never do that anymore. Baby, don’t bothering umma, yae? Be a good baby”

You was so happy with your life today. Himchan now, was your husband. And as far you know, Yongguk oppa too already married and live happily now. Your parents and parents-in-law also happy. Actually, it was their plan, to get you and Himchan together.

“Oppa…”

“Yae, honey. Wae?”

“Gomawo for everthing. Even though it was hard before, but now, I was totally happy. Gomawo, oppa”

“Honey, I will always make you happy. You are my first lover and I will make you the last one, too. Oppa too, was happy with honey”

You smiled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter