Jealous? { Part 1 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, you went out with Yongguk, as he asked you to accompany him, walking around in some places. It has been a while, since his last visited in Korea, which 3 years ago. First places, both of you went to Seoul Park by Himchan’s car.

“Yongguk oppa, why did Himchan didn’t follow us today?” you asked Yongguk, nicely.

Yongguk grinned while stay focus on the road, “ yah, Eun Cha-ah. Don’t bothering about him, while we have some time to spend together. He said he was tired and wants to sleep.”

You just smiled and nod your head, and keep in silent again.

******************************************************************************

At Himchan house, right before Yongguk and you went out,

“Yah! Channie, jebal. I want to use your car for today only. Jebal, jebal,” Yongguk asked while begging to Himchan.

“Nae, Gukkie. Wae? Why do you want to use my car, instead asking me went out with you? What is your plan actually?” Himchan replied.

Yongguk looked around to find any useful excuses and then, he looked at Himchan face, “Channie, I just want to pay a visited to some places that I miss so much. I don’t want to bother you, jebal”.

“Telling me the truth, you evil gummy!”, Himchan yelling, make Yongguk grinned.

“I want to take Eun Cha out, for a while. I want to have a date with her”, replied Yongguk, along with his seductive gummy smile.

Himchan smirked, ‘she just knowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter