Can't Hide { Part 2 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In convenience store

Himchan walking to the store without waiting for you. Since in his car, he never say anything. Both of you stay in silent until you guys arrive to the store.

‘Aigoo. That cold man, really annoying.’

You just walk behind him. Followed him, everywhere he went. You felt really annoying, as he treating you like that.

“Yah! Kim Himchan!” you started yelling.

He doing nothing, just stopped walking and turn his face, looked at you. He just looked at you, and not saying any word. With his cold attitude, he turn his face back, and continue walking. Keep searching for his needs.

‘He such a jerk! But he’sthe one that you love, Eun Chae. So, serve your right, now’

After done searching, he went to cashier. And after that, both of you went to his car. All you know, you wanna back home, as fast as possible. Today, you were totally tired, following Himchan, without he say anything to you.

After a few minutes later, you realise that this wasn’t the same road that he use before.

“Where are you going to take me? Where are we heading?” you keep asking him so many question.

As before, he never answers any one of your question. He stay in his zone, yes, silent zone.

‘Aigoo, how could I fallen in love with this guy? Why should everyone adore him so much? I really hate him right now. But, I does?’

He keep focusing on the road, never shown any interest about explaining to you, where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter