First Step

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sit on a couch in front of a window in your room. Still thinking about Mrs Kim’s request. She and her husband will be at America for quite some time. She was asking for your help for really. She and Mr Kim hoping on you, so much.

*****************************************************************************

30 minutes ago…

“Aunty really hoping on you. We just can count on you, jebal Eun Chae-ah,” said Mrs Kim while looking at you with hoping eye.

“Ahjumma. Aigoo, what I’m going to say? It wasn’t I don’t want to help you, but you know how Himchan-ah to me. He doesn’t want me to come close to him”.

*****************************************************************************

But that ahjumma still want you to help them. Because they only can trust on you, than the others.

And that make you pensive for a long time. ‘How would I do? That annoying guy doesn’t want to be close with me. I don’t know what was his problem is, but why he really hate me?’

Suddenly your phone ringing, someone was calling you. But whom? It was only numbers appears on your phone’s screen.
“Annyeong, who’s there?”, you ask slowly, don’t know who’s calling you.

“Annyeong. Mind if you tell me who’s there? Please don’t stay silent, because I don’t have any gift to read minds”.

Suddenly that person ends the call, without saying any single things. You suddenly felt reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter