Chapter 9

Your Wish is My Command.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Thank you for spending time with me Hoya." Krystal said shyly. "Huh? Oh it's alright."   Hoya walked Krystal to the front door of her mansion.   "Uh..." Krystal stuttered. "Yeah?" Hoya said. Krystal looked at Hoya. "Do I get anything?" She asked with a smile.   Hoya held out his hand. "Thanks. I had fun little sister." Hoya smiled back.   Krystal's smile faded. "Little sister? I'm still a little sister to you? I'm eighteen! I've grown up!"   Hoya was shocked. "Krystal...I...I didn't mean to hurt you." "Easy for you to say." Krystal quickly replied. "What do you mean?" Hoya questioned.   "You have no idea what I'm feeling do you? You haven't spent all your life trying to get and earn someone's love. Trying to make that someone smile all the time. Trying to make that someone love you..."   Hoya looked away."Look, I gotta go." He started to walk away.   "Hoya..." Krystal shouted.   Hoya stopped. Krystal wiped her tears. "That someone...I'm not gonna let him go..."   Hoya stopped. Turned around and looked at Krystal then continued walking.   Krystal sat on the pavement and cried.   ---------------------------------------   "Twinkle,twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are" you started to sing.   "Shut up." L grunted.   "UP ABOVE THE WORLD SO HIGH.LIKE A DIAMOND IN THE SKY!" You sang louder.   "Stop it your hurting my ears!"   "TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR! HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter