Chapter 31

Your Wish is My Command.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

During the past few days, you've been ignoring L. L was also ignoring you back.    You,L and Laine were sitting in the main lounge.  The quietness killed you so you stood up. But at the same time, L stood up aswell. You sat back down, but so did L.    "Make up your mind will you!" You stood up. L did aswell. "I was! But then you kept copying me!"   "Copying? I did it first!" "NO! I did!"    Laine sighed. *The war never stops.* Laine stood between the two of you. "~~~~~~~. I think we should go to my room. I bought some clothes for you!"    You calmed down."It's alright. You should keep it to yourself. I'm not staying any longer anyway. I'll be leaving soon." You smiled and walked to your room.    L sat back down and the TV. *Leaving? Where's she going?*   **********************   L and Laine were baking a cake for a company shared lunch.    "Oh no...We have no milk left...~~~~~~-sshi!" Laine called out.   You walked into the kitchen trying not to look at L, "Yes?"    "Can you buy some milk for me please?" Laine asked. You smiled. "Ok. Can I borrow your card?"   Laine looked at her dirty hands. "Uh...Its inside my wallet, in my bedroom. You should apply for a card! It'll make everything easier."   You let out a laugh. "I don't think that's a good idea. I'm leaving soon remember." You made your way to Laine's room.   L punched the dough. *Why is she going on and on about leaving?*   ************
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter