Chapter 29

Your Wish is My Command.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gh-pTROTio

------------------------------------------------------------- You were inside the restaurant and was sitting at a table all by yourself.  "Do you want to order now mam?" The waiter offered. "No thank you. I'm waiting for someone." You slightly bowed your head.   As time went past, the people in the restaurant started to decrease.  Before you knew it, you were the only one in the restaurant.   "Mam, were sorry but we have to ask you to leave. It's already 15 minutes past our closing time. Were very sorry." The store manager said cooperately.   You smiled. "Its fine..." You grabbed your bag and left the restaurant with disappoinment.   You sat down on one of the street benches and stared at the pavements.   Hoya suddenly saw you while driving home. He quickly pulled over and ran to you.    "Ms ~~~~~~~? Are you alright?" You glumly looked up and looked at Hoya with your watery eyes.    "It hurts Hoya-sshi..." You bit your lip. He took your hand and led you to his car.   He drove you to the bridge where you two met.    You walked to the middle of the bridge without any emotions. "Why are we here?"   Hoya placed his arms on your shoulders and was facing you directly."Let it out."    "Huh?" "All your pain. Release it. Scream and let out your anger and sadness." He said. You tried to smile. "I'm alright..."     "LET IT OUT!" Hoya shouted as loud as he could. "You try it."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter