Chapter 23

Your Wish is My Command.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX0I357csg -----------------------------------------------------------------

 

A scrunched up piece of paper suddenly hitted L's head. *What was that?* He removed his arms from his face and grabbed the paper.   He opened it.    "Go back to where all the magic began." he read it out loud. He carefully thought about it. He smiled and ran to the destination.  He went upstairs to his bedroom and saw a piece of paper stuck on his window.    "The genie's favourite place." *That's easy.* L laughed and ran to the kitchen.      "Flying lessons are held there. Oh yeah, bring me some sushi will you." L let out a happy sigh. *she never stops eating does she...*   He carefully took a whole plate of sushi and walked to the mansion's gym.    The paper was stuck at the very top of the gym. L placed the plate on the ground and flew to the top. He grabbed it and made his way back down.    "Okay. You can go back to your secret place now." L took the sushi and headed back to the green house.    L opened the door. When he went inside, you were standing there with a plate of cupcakes in your hands. You were smiling widely and shouting.   "Congratulations master~ ! You finally won a basket ball game!"    L ran out of words to say. He approached you with his heart beating fast and gazed into your eyes.    *She never fails to cheer me up...* L smiled and gave you the sushi. "Yah. You're too much!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter