Chapter 15

Your Wish is My Command.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Lalala...Myungsoo-ah. You're dead meat!" You kicked a rock at the side of the road.   You saw a bunch of scary men in the corner ahead. *Why are all those guys living on the side of the road?*   You approached them. The guys were surprised by your appearance. They all smiled disgustingly.   *Nevermind. I think this was a bad idea.* you started to walk away slowly.   "Hey miss! Show us some skin! Were bored here!" One of the guys yelled out.   *Don't listen to them...* you walked faster but the guys managed to catch up to you.   "Come on baby." One man said as he wrapped his hand around your waist. "Stay with us." The other man held your right hand while another man held your left hand.   "Let me go!" You yelled.   You kicked one man in his private parts.   "Ow !" He yelled. "You have no manners!" He punched your faced. Blood came out of your mouth. "Let me the blood from your mouth." Another man walked towards you.   "PLEASE DON'T" you cried.   The man was about to kiss you when a car beeped at them. They turned around and were blinded by the headlights. They saw the symbol of Kim Company. The guys' mouths dropped.   "Oh ! We messed up big time! It's the Kim company! Run!" All the guys ran as fast as they could but they were already surrounded by the police.   You fell on your knees and wiped the blood off your face.   "Genie! Genie! " L yelled as he ran out of the car. "Myu..Myungsoo?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter