Chapter 40

Your Wish is My Command.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ-9UvDtZ1I

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After settling in your rooms, you decided to take a short walk and explore the place.

You inhaled the clean cold air and walked to the gardens. You picked a flower from a tree and smelt it.

"Museum huh?" You turned around and L was standing there glaring at you. Your peaceful mood went down the drain.

"I should say the same to you. So much for Japan!"

"Hypocrite!"
"I know you are!"
"This girl...You better stay away from me!"
You let out an angry sigh, "Oh I will! Don't ever talk to me while were here!"
"Fine! Go have fun with your Hoya!" L mocked.
"Have fun with your Krystal!"
"You better stop seducing my cousin! Tsk...What does he see in you?"
You made an angry face. L poked his tongue out. You walked towards him and stepped on his foot with your heels.

"AHHH seriously!" L ran after you. You quickly ran for your life and headed to the swimming pool area where Hoya was.

"Hoya oppa. Hide me!" You panted. Hoya gave you a weird look, "Are you alright?"

L managed to catch up to you, "Come back here!" "Yah! Stop following me!" You tried to catch your breath back.
"Following? In your dreams! You were the one who hurted me for no reason!"
You pointed at L, "No reason? You insulted me! That's the reason!"
"I'm allowed to insult you if I want!" "Nyah nyah nyah!" You mocked L and covered your ears.

"Look at my foot! I think I need surgery! Ouch it hurts so much." L screamed.
"You deserved it..." You tried not to sound worried. "What if I can't walk anymore?"

"STOP!" Hoya patiently shouted, "We don't want to cause a scandal in our new resort do we? We should get going ~~~~~~." Hoya put his arm around you and leaded you inside.

L watched Hoya take you away, *She better not show her face to me. Especially if
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter