Chapter 49

Your Wish is My Command.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JadTYYf5SYs   ------   The next day, L woke you up earlier than usual. "Goodmorning my one and only love ~" L cooed.    You smiled and slapped him lightly,"Oppa...Why so early?"   L hopped off your bed,"Come on, we have to go somewhere."  Before you could reply, L already left the room.   ***********************   After having your breakfast, you walked to the front door. You found L standing there next to two bikes, carrying a backpack.    "Hey L oppa." You waved. L beamed,"Hey! You ready?"  You nodded then looked at the bikes. "Uh...Oppa, remember, I can't ride a bike." You said quietly.  "I'm going to teach you again. This time, I won't fail. I promise you that." He winked at you. You sighed ,*You better learn this time ~~~~~~~...*   While L teaching you, it was hard to concentrate. You ended up daydreaming or staring at his face.  "~~~~~~~~... Bear with me?" L patiently said. You snapped out of it and focused,"I can do this!"    "Are you ready to try again?" L asked. You took a deep breath and nodded,"Let's do this." You tightned your grip on the handle bars and started to pedal.  You laughed,"I'm doing it! You can let go now oppa!" You heard L clapping. "Bwoh?"  You stopped and saw L still standing on the same spot he was before.  "~~~~~~~~~~~~! You did it! I'm so proud of you!" L shouted as he ran to you. He picked you up and spun you around.   "Wah! I did it! I can't believe it!" L put you back on your feet,"I knew you could do it."  L's nose was touching yours and the two of you were grinning, "Thanks for believing in me oppa."    You gave him a quick peck on the lips. He hugged you tight.  "Come on we still have a date." L started walking to the bikes. "Huh? This wasn't our date?"    L smirked,"Our date hasn't started."      ************************   While riding your bikes, the two of you went to a huge park nearby.  The wind brushed against your smiling faces. The trees were healthily bloomed and there were flowers in some areas from the spring time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter