Chapter 58

Your Wish is My Command.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezinVUx1dlE

-----

Even though the things that L did made your heart melt, you were good at not showing your emotions and kept acting like you didn't care. 

After taking a long hot bath, you sat on the couch in your room and relaxed for a moment. Suddenly, you saw a purple note slip beneath your door. You hesitantly walked to the note and read it to yourself. 

 

I don't know what to do to make you forgive me ~~~~~-ah... This is the last step and I'm asking you to co-operate with me this time. Please? 

Come to J's Restaurant. 7'oclock. I'll be waiting. 

L

 

You read the note over and over again. *The last step? Hm... I should go and see what that is...*

You sighed and started to get ready. 

-----

At exactly 7pm, you arrived at J's restaurant wearing a purple dress that Laine gave you. You had your hair up in a bun with curly strands hanging down. As you got off the car, L saw you through the restaurant's window. 

*Wow... ~~~~~'s always so beautiful...* L stared at you and was lured by your beauty. You entered the restaurant and caught L staring at you. He gave you a big smile as you walked closer. 

L pulled out your chair for you and you sat down without thanking him. L still continued smiling and sat down on his seat. 

"You can order anything you want ~~~~-ah! No matter how expensive it is, I'll buy it just for you." L handed you a menu but you ignored it and took the one that the waiter had. 

You scanned through the menu carefully,"I'd have course B and iced tea please." 

"I'll have the same." L nodded the waiter. 

L gave you a worried look,"~~~~, do you think we ordered enough? You usually eat more than that. Hang on, let me order a few more-" "You don't need to. I'm fine." You replied coldly. 

L pursed his lips,"Maybe some dessert then? Waite-"

"I won't have enough time to eat dessert. I'm not planning on staying long." 

"Then I'll get more drinks! Do you want to order wine?"L kept persisting.

"Kim Myungsoo, why are you doing this?" You blurted out. 

L innocently looked at you,"Doing what?"

"THIS. You're pretending to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter