Chapter 59

Your Wish is My Command.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ1t6eVbG44&feature=fvsr   ----   Before you knew it, it was already morning. Which meant that it's today. The day L will leave for Australia, and if you don't rush to his room and stop him now, you won't see him again. Forever.   *What should I do? Should I go to his room? Or should I wait for him downstairs? Or how about I stay in bed until he leaves. I'm better off without him right?* You pulled the blanket over you and started kicking the mattress. "Ah!!! I don't know what to do!!!"    ----   L watched the guard put his suitcase into the trunk of the car. *I thought that I'd never have to do this... But I guess I have no choice...* L sighed.    He went upstairs and grabbed his ticket and passport from his room. *This is the last time I'll ever see this room. The room where I met you...* L smiled. On the way down, L walked past your bedroom. He lifted his hand and got ready to knock, but stopped himself from making a noise. "I guess this is goodbye..." L whispered. He took one last glance at your door and made his way downstairs.    ----   You removed the blanket off your body. The blanket was so big that you fell off the bed with it. You fell to the ground with a loud thud. "Aish..." While cursing under your breath, something under the bed caught your eye. It was the purple bear that L gave you.      "I love you so much ~~~~~~.....I'm sorry that it took me this long to realise that."   "Even if everything in the world doesn't make sense, just remember this one thing that does. I love you ~~~~~~~~. Nothing can change that."    "People say, that there's no reason for love. I don't believe them. I mean, how can you love without a reason right? I can tell you at least 100 reasons why I love you. Your voice, your fingers, your scent, your shadow,your smile, your gaze and even your clumsiness. I love everything about you ~~~~~~~. That's my reason."   "I love L... I-I love him..." You stood up and tied your hair up in a bun. "I have to stop him!" You shouted as you ran to L's room.    "Oppa! Oppa!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter