Chapter 6

Your Wish is My Command.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L got dressed and got in his car. You teleported next to him.   "Where are we going?" "WHOA!" L screamed in surprise. You laughed.   "I am going to the mall." L said as he put his seatbelt on. "What's a mall?" You asked cluelessly. "It's like...a building." L anwered back "Oh...What do you do there?" "Stuff.Watch movies.Buy things...Hang out." "Why is it called a MALL?" "Would you shut up and let me drive!" He changed the gear to drive and drove away at a high speed.   "Unbeleivable." You whispered.   *******************************   You and L arrived at the mall and got out of the car.   "Omo! Whoa ! That's such a big building!" You screamed. L stared at you.   "What are you wearing?"   You looked down.You were wearing your hair in pigtails and had a pink puffy dress on with fluro stockings matching it. "I like bright things ok." You said with a shrug.   "Yeah. Now you won't have to worry about getting hit by a car. I can spot you from china." L said as he slipped his shades on and walked away from you. "I could spot you from China. Nya nya nya nya." You mocked L and followed him inside.   "Wow! It's so high! ECHO!" You shouted, expecting your voice to echo.   "Can you please act like a normal person just this once," L hissed. "Well I'm not a normal person. I'm a GENIE!"   L turned around. "SHH! People might hear you!" "SO WHAT? They won't beleive me!" "Are you saying you want them to?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter