Chapter 34

Your Wish is My Command.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hybc3kUPRSE ----------------------------------------------   Krystal cancelled everything on her schedule for the day. She pampered herself up to look as pretty as she can. She then walked elegantly to her car and drove to Hoya's apartment.      When she got to his apartment, she knocked without any hesitation. After a few seconds, she heards steps approaching the door. It then opened and there stood Hoya wearing a black hoodie and comfortable clothes. His face didn't have any expression at all. "Oh. Krystal-sshi...What brings you here?"   Krystal immediately let herself in. "Oh, I just thought you'd want some company" She smiled as sweetly as she could as she sat down on the couch.   Hoya closed the door behind him and stood far away from Krystal. "Krystal. What exactly are you doing?"   "What do you mean?" Krystal shrugged.   Hoya let out a sigh. "Why are you still bothering me when you're already dating L?"    Krystal stood up and smirked. "Date L? I would never! Why...Are you jealous?" She started to walk closer to Hoya.   "Hah. You never stop with your silliness don't you?" Hoya went inside his bathroom and locked the door. "You can let yourself out."   Krystal grabbed her bag and left the house with angry thoughts. *Why doesn't he get it? I'm gonna have to go with Plan B.*     *************************   Hoya immediately came out of his bathroom when he heard Krystal shut the front door.  He then got dressed and made his way to L's mansion to visit you.    Hoya started the car and drove away.    ***********************************   L woke up smiling. He remembered the reason why he's so happy. *I'm going to clear up everything. I'll make sure that ~~~~~~~ stays happy all the time.* He hapilly got out of bed and cleaned himself up. He couldn't wait to see you. He started to look for you around the mansion.     *************************   You woke up feeling restless but excited. *What do I do? I'm pretty sure that last night wasn't a dream...What am I suppose to say to him?*   You remembered what happened last night and couldn't help but smile.You buried your face in a pillow to stop yourself from squealing. With your heart beating, you dragged yourself out of bed. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter