Chapter 44

Your Wish is My Command.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aazH8wffO04

  The next morning, you woke up earlier than usual. You remembered the events that happened last night.    So...For the sake of your own happiness...Please try your hardest to accept me? *What if I can't accept him? What if I end up hurting Hoya oppa?* You sighed and removed the blanket covering you.   You went and got changed and headed out to cherish the wonderful morning.    While you were walking at the pool side, you saw L coming from the opposite direction.  Both of you stopped and glanced at one another.  L looked away, *Why is she up so early? Is she that excited to see Hoya again?*  *Why does he look angrier? Did I do something again?* You panicked, not knowing if you should approach him or not.  After hesitating, you decided to keep on walking. L did the same.    Seconds after, Hoya went to the terrace with a view oof the swimming pool area. He sat down on one of the benches and saw you and L standing infront of one another. He tried to stop watching but he couldn't take his eyes off the two of you. *Ignore it Hoya. She's already yours...Right?*   You and L were in each other's way. You stepped to the left and so did L. When L stepped to the right, you did aswell. Both of you were about to go left again, "YAH! Just move will you?" L grunted.  "Why are you yelling so early in the morning huh?" You yelled back. "I'm not the only one." L let out a small laugh.     "Arrogant Jerk..."You muttered to yourself. "What did you call me?" "Nothing." You smiled.  L took a step closer,"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter