Chapter 10

Your Wish is My Command.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Right now, you might be thinking that Krystal is nice and perfect. Well you're wrong.   Krystal Jung is the only daughter of the Jung family. They own Jung financials which is one of the biggest companies in Korea. Krystal has a nice and tall body, black hair that goes down to her waist and a beautiful face.   But that's only her appearance.   ********************** Krystal walked inside the mansion.   "The witch is here!" "We better line up" The maids whispered among each other.   "AHHH! LEE HOYA! WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!" Krystal screamed.   Krystal looked at the maids. She saw one of them not wearing any shoes. She glared.   "Where are your shoes?" Krystal asked with an angry tone.   "In...In the room mam." The maid stuttered.   Krystal walked over and purposely poured water on the maid's feet. The maid scrunched up her face because of the coldness.   "Fire her." Krystal said coldly.   The maid got on her knees."Mam! Please have mercy! I have a family and-"   "Send her out immediately." Krystal ordered. Krystal walked up the stairs.   "Oh yeah. Take your shoes with you." Krystal left the room.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter