You're just Friends

More Than Just A J.Tunes Probee

I couldn't wait for today's schedule to end; Sulli and I had made plans to meet in the cafeteria this evening.  In all fairness, I did have a ton of catching up to do.

 

I dropped my backpack on the table and started pulling out the books I needed. At first, I stacked them neatly, and arrange them into order of what I needed the most help in. Then I thought, had I changed that much in two months? I quickly scrambled the books.

 

"What are you doing?" a voice asked from behind me. I jumped slightly and turned to see Sulli smiling at me.

 

"So...You're here? ..." I quickly re-stacked the books. "How was your day?"

 

"Isn't that's what I should be asking you?" she came over and to my complete surprise sat right next to me. "...So, where should we start today?"

 

My heart rate increased ten-fold. I wondered if she could hear it to. Relax, you idiot!

 

"We should probably work on Pre-Cal, today's lesson was way over my head." I rifled through the pile, looking for my exercise booklet.

 

She fished hers out of her bag. "We'd better get started, there's a lot to cover."

 

We made an impressive dent in the Math work I had missing. She even brought me up to speed with the most recent lesson.  I don't know if it was easy section or if Sulli was just that good of a teacher, but I seemed to grasp the concepts we were going over quickly.

 

"I thought you said this was your worst subject..." she teased me.

 

"I guess there's a lot to say about how and who is teaching it!" I smiled back at her. She smacked me lightly on my arm.

 

"Wow! Look at the time! We better call it a night and head up to our dorms." she quickly gathered all her book up and shoved them back in her bag. I followed suit.

 

It was 10:47pm.  We had permission to use the cafeteria but not to be out passed curfew.

"Thanks for help. Get some sleep and I'll see you in the am." I walked her over to the elevator and pushed the "up" button.

 

"Such manners. I think I like this new and improved you. Sleep well." She patted arm a couple of time before she turned and entered the elevator.

 

My heart was racing from her touch. Get a grip already! I scolded myself. You're just friends, remember that!

 

I ran up the stairs to our dorm. I was cutting it pretty close I realized. I quickly opened the door to my dorm and headed in.

 

"Kim, you better keep a closer track of the time.  You were just minutes away from being reprimanded with demerits." Yoo Ji Sung commented. "You'd better head to bed. You have a tough schedule tomorrow."      

 

"Yes, I'll be more careful in the future." I said bowing to the older man. He waved me off. I quickly headed into my room to see my roommates already in bed. 

 

A/N: Sorry it's such a short chapter but the next one is longer and very interesting! I hope you agree.