My Secret Identity

More Than Just A J.Tunes Probee

"As you know, tomorrow morning is J.Tune’s quarterly enrollment regarding new trainees or what we prefer to call probationary trainees, Probees. You will receive your new ID tag at that time, as well as meet your dorm mates and your immediate boss/manager. You understand the reason why we are keeping your identity secret? I want you to be able to enjoy yourself like a normal trainee without anyone's preconceived ideas or prejudices. No one at the dorm will know who you are except for the new physical trainer and Michael Chan. Even your manager won't know your identity. So...Please remember to follow the rules set by your manager. We must maintain strict discipline with all our probees. This can be quite tough especially if your not use to it.  " 

"I do visit the training session when time permits, just be aware that I will treat you like any other probee. On Fridays, if you've earned a weekend break, we will arrange for a car to take you home.  Probees are not allowed cell phones, but iPods are okay," he handed me my old one. 

" How long am I suppose to live there?"

"That depends."                 "On what?" 
"On you."                             "Me???"

"All probees are put through the paces to see if they have what it takes to move on.  Usually, we allow a six-week training period before we pass judgment. Every week, individual goals are set for each probee and by the end of the six-week period; we rank them and let them know if they will continue on as J Tune trainees... If you put in some real effort, you might last the whole six weeks. Sometimes, probes leave after only a few days because it's not what they thought it would be like. I will tell you now, you may regret leaving your grandparents house." He said as he patted me on the back.

"Did you pack everything that was on the list? I will warn you now, only take what is on that list and nothing else because it will be confiscated." Good to know!

"Any Questions?" I shook my head. " You'd suggest you get a good night's sleep."