Chapter 10

Give me your Heart

HTS Building (Hwang TV Station)

"Tiffany!" Heoyon barge into the office without knocking at the door. The latter who was busy reading the thick documents on her hands startled to see her friend came running.

"Tiffany, the hospital called and they are asking for you?" Tiffany just raise her brow and give her friend a slight shrug of her shoulder. "Its about, Mackie" Tiffany hastily stood from her chair and took her bag along with her car key and went out from the office without talking to Heoyon.

"Please, God don't make her leave me." Tears mercilessly fall on her cheek. Heoyon decided to stay in the building since she knew that someone can comfort Tiffany at the hospital.

Meanwhile at Tiffany's office, Heoyon heard a phone that endlessly ringing "who's phone could it be?" Heoyon learned that Tiffany forgot to bring her phone with her. She read the name of the caller and answered it. "Hello?" Heo said in a soft tone.

"Tiffany" its me Yuri.

"uhm, Yuri, this is not Tiffany" Heoyon cut the caller's words immediately.

"oh, I am sorry. I thought this is her number the secretary must have given me the wrong number then."

"no, Yuri, actually this is her number. She just forgot it here in the office" Heoyon explained

"okay, may I ask then of Ms. Hwang's whereabouts? There is something that I would like to discuss with her"

"Tiffany is in the hospital right now, there is an emergency call."

"Okay, then can you please give me the number there so I could call her there instead" Yuri impatiently said

"I doubt if Tiffany will gonna answer your call there Yuri" Heoyon's tone change. "The emergency is about her adopted child. I guess something happened to her" Heoyon was pissed off by the latter's action. Yuri cut the call without letting Heo finish talking.

 

Korea General Hospital

"She's okay now" Taeyon said to Tiffany "just relax, okay?" Tiffany slightly nod her head. "I'll just do the rounds and after that we can eat at the canteen. Don't make it hard on you, Tiff" Taeyon leave the room with a heavy heart.

Tiffany held Mackie's hands and kiss it "baby, you make mommy scared again." Tiffany brush the little girl's hair with her fingers "I miss you so much. I miss brushing your hair like this. I miss your smile and hug. When will you be coming back into my arms again,huh?" Tears never stop from falling down to her cheeks. Little did she know that someone at the door standing watching her silently.

"I want you back, please, God, don't take her away from me" Tiffany breakdown and cried. The person who is watching her from behind went near her and give her a comforting backhug. 

"Hush, don't lose hope Ms. Hwang, I know that God is listening to you right now" Tiffany turn herself to the person "Ms Kwon, how-did-you- know?" Yuri cupped the latter's face with both hands "I call you, but someone answered the phone and told me that you are here" Yuri wipes the latter's tears with her thumbs "its Hyeo my personal assistant and friend" a slight smile appeared in Tiffany's face. Yuri unconsciously hug Tiffany "you should always smile, Tiffany, do you know that you are more beautiful if you just put a smile on that face of yours?" Yuri tease the latter. Tiffany on the other hand feels great and wonderful with the hug. She haven't felt this feeling for a long time. The last time she had this kind of feeling is when she is with her first and last boyfriend Choi Siwon.

Tiffany and Siwon decided to have their college in Harvard. Tiffany as a medical student while Siwon was taking up Law. Their relationship was almost perfect. Their families and friends thought that they will be together forever, but things had change when one day Siwon meet a young and beautiful woman from Korea, too. Tiffany thought that Siwon's constant mentioning the name of that girl is just a part of his hatred of that woman. Time then came that Siwon had stop visiting her at the dorm and if she would call Siwon the young man just simply say that he is busy. Tiffany secretly went to Siwon's dorm and there she discovered that her boyfriend has an affair with another woman named Jessica.

Tiffany love Siwon so much. She can't afford to lose him. She took all the pain and cried secretly. She is maybe a stupid person in other people's eyes, but for her this is her one way of showing her love to Siwon. Months had pass Siwon started to get irritated and most of the time alone and lonely. The jolly and playful Siwon has change. His dorm mates started to worry about him including Tiffany. Siwon started to separate himself from his friends. Tiffany nevertheless showed her loyalty and sincerity to Siwon, though there were times that she's been rejected by Siwon still Tiffany never stop and losing hope in winning his heart again. 

After a month of working hard in lifting Siwon back to his normal life Tiffany finally felt at ease as she saw Siwon happily played prank to a 1 year old baby girl named Mackie. Siwon caught her attention as she was called by her name. The three of them played all day long. 

Mackie is the daughter of Siwon's brother who lives in States since his childhood. Tiffany thought that everything is okay with Siwon since he is trying to overcome the pain he felt with the woman named Jessica. Siwon found out that Jessica has an affair with his bestfriend Donghae (the riches son of one of the Korean business Icon in California). He thought that the five month relationship they shared would be enough for them to stay forever or maybe longer, but Siwon was wrong. He even cursed the day he introduce Jessica to Donghae.

One day when Tiffany is very busy attending a sick child at the hospital during her internship a friend of her named Taeyon told her that there is an emergency at the dorm where Siwon is staying. Someone committed suicide. Tiffany didn't get why Teayon told her about this when it has nothing to do with her. "It was Choi Siwon" Teayon said in a whisper manner.

 

"are you feeling better now, Tiffany?" Yuri tenderly the latter's soft, long and dark brown hair. Yuri deep down is enjoying this hug moment, too. Yuri love Tiffany's smell its so addicting.

"oh, yes, Ms Kwon" Tiffany has been awaken from her deep thought and slightly move her body from the hug.

"are you sure? You know you can still stay in my arms as long as you like" Yuri willingly opened her arms once again to welcome the latter.

Tiffany chuckled on the latter's offered "no and thank you. I think I'll be okay now" Tiffany carefully reject the offer

"How long has she layed on that bed?" Yuri's attention is now with the kid.

"its been six months now" Tiffany said in a low tone

"that long? Why? I mean how?"

"its a long story Ms. Kwon"

"I am willing to sit down and listen. Could you please drop the formality thing and call me Yuri that's my name"

Tiffany felt true happiness once again in this woman's company and she didn't know why....