Chapter 5

Give me your Heart

Korea General Hospital

"Hey, baby how are you?" Tiffany walks near to the kid who is lying on the bed like a dead person "miss me?" 

Though the kid can't respond to her. Tiffany knew that the kid can hear her clearly "Mackie" Tiffany touch the latter's left hand and raises it near to her lips "I miss my dad. I miss him so much" tears become visible in her eyes.

"hey, how many times do I have to say that you can talk to me and not to that kid" Tiffany startled a bit as Taeyon speaks

"I am here and you know that" Taeyon sit next to her and hug her slightly

"Stop crying now, okay? Taeyon wipes Tiffany's tears away.

"Sorry to disturb you lovebirds" a teasing voice behind them stops the two doctors in what they are doing. Taeyon turns her head to the direction of the voice and saw Sunny standing at the door.

"Dr. Hwang you have a phone call from the Kwon's Telecommunication and its an urgent call" Tiffany hastily let go from Taeyon's embrace 

"I must answer the call" Taeyon just simply give the latter a nod

"gee, Taeyon." Sunny sighs "until now you can't control your emotion towards her" Taeyon just lower her head "why don't you look for someone who can love you back?" Sunny continued

Taeyon fix the blanket of the kid named Makie before facing Sunny who is still at the door waiting for her.

"no one could replace her in my heart" then she left Sunny dumbfounded

Tiffany

"hello?" Tiffany answered the call with hesitation

"Tiffany right? Its me Yuri" Yuri clear "Did you receive anything today?" Yuri ask blatantly

"no" Tiffany answered with a confuse tone

"oh, then maybe its coming to you any moment now" Yuri started to feel a little bit different

she face palm herself "stupid Yul you have Jessica now" Yuri has been cut off from her thought as she heard Tiffany's voice from the other line

"Ms Kwon, I think its here already and its a big box. What is it?" Yuri then swallowed a big lump and said: "oh its for you to find out."

Yuri ended the call before Tiffany could say anything.

Tiffany is curious on what is in the box. She started to open it in a slow movement. She was shock as the box moves.

when the box is totally uncovered a small creature showed up right before the latter "oh, God, you are so cute!" Tiffany took the little creature and hug it closer to her. Tiffany didn't notice that her tears started to become visible once again to her face. "I will name you Prince" the smile on her face last for so long on that day.

Yuri

"I did what you ask me to do. Happy now?" Yuri told the aged man who comfortably sat on the big  soft chair.

"You know that I'm just doing this for the future of the company"

"oh, yes your future and not mine!" Yuri turn her self away from her dad

"Jessica is not your future, Yuri" Yuri turn herself back to her dad and said: "and who is my future, Tiffany Hwang?! That's bull! You want me to marry her just for the business, dad and nothing else after you took away everything from her then what? You will ask me to dump her like a trash?!" Mr Kwon stood from the chair and face his daughter with a stern look " I already told you that in Tiffany you will have a brighter future the company is just a part of it." Yuri just chuckled on her dad's statement "why do you hate her so much?" Yuri ask her dad blatantly 

"I never hate her. I just don't like her for you" 

"I never ask you to like her, since I am the one who is going to be with her for the rest of her life and not you"

Yuri started to walk away from her dad "She cheated on you before. She will do it again you know why Yuri?" Mr Kwon's voice is now louder than before enough for Yuri to hear it " because you are a fool!"

Tiffany

"hey, Mackie look! I got a new friend. I named him Prince, isn't he cute?" Tiffany decided to put Prince closer to Mackie so the latter could feel how soft the little creature is. " I want you to meet him so please wake up"

Yuri

"Jessica loves me so much. I know she does" Yuri is about to get in her car when she heard a noise from somewhere. She turn her gaze to the entire place, but found nothing "uhm, it must have been my imagination" she said to herself. Another noise came and this time its a little bit different from the first and the noise is getting into her nerve. Yuri knew that that kind of noise is usually heard when two lovers are making out. Yuri tried to ignore the noise, but part of her become curious of who would it be. She followed the direction of the moan, as she is getting closer to it the moan beginning to be familiar to her. Later did she knew that she is now in the most secluded area of the parking place standing in the dark. She saw a familiar car a very familiar car. The car moves right before her. She thought that someone might be inside and doing something which cause the car moves. The noise once again came and its from the car. Yuri's heart beats fast for the moan is quiet familiar to her, too, she didn't understand why she felt her body is getting numb. She lean her face closer to the tinted car and in that moment a beautiful face revealed before her wildly riding the young and handsome man endlessly. Yuri's entire body is shaking "Jessica" tears of frustration fall to her cheeks.