Chapter 9

Give me your Heart

Kwon's Telecommunication Company

Its been a week since Yoona's accident happened, but for Yuri its just like yesterday. Since then she didn't heard anything about the kid and Tiffany Hwang. Yuri become very busy with her work that sometimes she forgot to eat her meal if only Jessica Jung is still around Yuri wouldn't be like this. Jessica never failed to take care of her meal everyday, the latter always make sure that her lover eats well before working. "How are you now, Jessi? Did you eat well? Are you happy with him?" Yuri's eyes are looking outside from her window.

" Mama!" a small voice disturb Yuri from her deep thought. Yuri turn around and hug the liitle kid

"hey, how's my little, baby?" Yuri happily carried the kid to her arms

"I miss you so much that's why I came here" 

"oh, I'm sorry, baby, mama is just too busy right now, but don't worry after this paper works, you and I will be going somewhere and have a good time together!"

Seoyon hug Yuri tight "yeah, I can't wait for that mama to happen"

"soon, baby. It will happen soon"

 

Yuri bids goodbye to Seoyon as the kid feel sleepy and wanted to go home. Yuri received a call from her father.

"Yuri, please come into my office now"

Mr Kwon's Office

"you have to study this" Mr Kwon give the long brown folder to Yuri

"this is a contract of sponsorship" Yuri said as she read the words that has been boldly encoded on the first page.

" I wnt you to read it and then if you are satisfied with it then you cn sign it."

Yuri's eyes are still on the paper trying to understand every details of the conditions that was written on the contract. Her attention has been caught by the second to the last condition "marriage". Yuri threw the folder on the table and said: "this is ridiculous!"

"look, Yuri, I didn't force you with this before because you are committed to someone, but now since you are free why don't you give it a try?"

"is marriage that simple to you, dad? How could you make fun on other people's feeling?"

"I am not making fun of your feelings, Yuri, infact I am so much hurt seeing you so defeated right now" Mr Kwon take a deep breath. "I just want to make you happy"

"do you really think that you can make me happy by marrying her?" Yuri sighs "you don't have any idea how would I feel  about this arrange marriage. You put two innocent people in a desperate situation just to make your dream come true!"

"Yuri, I am doing this for the two companies. Look they need us for the Children's Foundation not to be close and we need them for the expansion of our company abroad. Yuri this is a win-win situation"

"after achieving everything what then?what will gonna happen to us?"

"its up to you if you continue to be married with her or not. The contract is only for two years, Yuri. Two years will be enough for us to stand on our own and it will enough time too for Ms. Hwang to fully organized the Foundation by that time they must have find some business partners to sponsor their projects. Only this time,Yuri."

"did you talk about this with her?" Mr Kwon nod her head "is she aware about the marriage?"

"yes"

"what did she say about it?" Yuri ask her father in a low tone , bur enough for the aged man to hear it.

"she said that she is going to think about it"

"what if she refuse about the marriage?"

"are you scared of another rejection, Yuri?" Mr Kwon ask blatanly "don't worry Yuri, I am going to make it sure that she won't reject you" Yuri didn't say anything "even the damnest person in the world can't afford to reject my offer"

"I will only marry the person I love and Tiffany Hwang is not that person"

"then make her exempted on that rule of yours" 

 

Yuri's meeting with her dad makes the latter so exhausted. She is now facing a big trouble. She have to weigh the situation before making a final decision. "Aish, I hate this situation. I think I am going crazy" Yuri leans her head to her office table "Jessica, where are you now that I needed you most. I'm still not over you" 

(Phone ringing)

"hello?" 

"Ms Kwon, this is Tiffany Hwang of Hwang's company, may I have an appointment with you?" The voice is enough dor Yuri's heart to beat abnormally. "Ms Kwon are you still there?" Tiffany ask As when she didn't hear the latter's replied..

"uhm, sure Ms Hwang. I'll be free tonight" Yuri said 

"tonight will be fine then just text me the place and the time. Thank you Ms Kwon" the call ended.

 

Han River

"I haven't been in this place since my mother died, thank you for choosing this place, Ms Kwon, this is so relaxing" Tiffany and Yuri sat on aone of the bench of the river while watching the people that passes by.

"why are you asking for an appointment with me, Ms Hwang?"

"just call me Tiffany, please"

"okay, Tiffany, where do you think this conversation will fonna lead us?"

"this is about the contract Ms Kwon that your father created. I don't think that the last two conditions of the contract is necessary. This is insane. What so you think?"

"before I give you my opinion about it let me first tell you that you can call me in my first name which is Yuri. Second stop addressing me formally."

"Okay" 

"I don't agree with the contract either, but my dad has apoint. The arrange marriage is the only and the best way that our companies will be completely united. Its a win- win situation, Tiffany. I know that it will be hard on both of us, but we can't deny that we have people who works to us not to mention the Children's Foundation to support with."

"are you saying that you agreed?" 

Yuri didn't answer the latter's question instead she give her a simple yet a sweet smile.

"What if I disagree, what do you think will happen?" 

"The foundation will be closed and the kids will be surrendered to the orphanage. As for me? We will lose the chance to expand overseas. I will scratch your back if you scratch mine, the decision is yours".

3 days after 

"Yul, have you heard about some foreign investors coming in our country tomorrow?" Sooyoung ask Yuri who is very busy signing some papers. "All the business Icons of Korea are invited for the dinner party and guess what the owner of the biggest frieght company all over the world together with his wife will be coming,too." Sooyoung excitedly announce the news. "I can't wait to see all the big and small time business man and women of Korea gathered for that event. I think this will help us in expanding our business abroad" Yuri seems not interested about the news. Yuri's mind is too occupied wih the arrange marriage her dad is planning for her and Tiffany.

"I can make a vow to her to be her partner, but I can't love her the way I have love Jessica. My heart is already taken" 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry I was not able to edit this chapter.. Thank You for reading this and for those who subscribe the story. I'm so sorry for Jessica's fans out there I hope that you won't hate me...