Chapter 17

Give me your Heart

"Hey are you, okay?" The sweet and innocent face of Tiffany hwang appeared in front of Yuri. Yuri's heart abnormally beats. "Yuri?" Tiffany calls again. Yuri's eyes are now staring at Tiffany's luscious pink lips. Yuri gulps her saliva unconsciously staring now on Tiffany's not so expose cleavage. "Yuri!" The loud call make Yuri awake from her ual frustration and turn her gaze to the latter in her front. "Yuri, what are you doing in there?" Yuri blatantly said "thinking on kissing you" Tiffany seems didn't heard what Yuri had just said.

"Why don't you get out from the car and let's go inside and talk" Tiffany invites Yuri. Thinking that Tiffany would change her mind, Yuri swiftly opens the door and walk to Tiffany's side with a grin on her face. Tiffany didn't mind Yuri's other side of behavior, she finds it cute anyway.

"come in" Tiffany opens the door for Yuri to enter then close it after. "What are you doing here?" Tiffany asks as she made her way to the kitchen to put the foods she bought from the store, leaving the latter at the living room. "Can I offer you anything?" Tiffany ask in a loud voice.

"yes" Yuri shyly answered the latter.

"what would you like to eat?"

"you!" Yuri suddenly blurted out

"what?" Tiffany ask with confusion

"I-mea-n anything" Yuri stuttering

"okay, I thought you said something. How about drinks?"

Yuri let her gaze roam the whole place "your sweat" her mind is still occupied by her lustful desire.

"Yuri, I think there is something wrong with you" Tiffany said in a worry tone.

Yuri then realize what she had just said a while ago "I mean anything, but no so sweet"

"are you sure that you are okay?"

"yes."

 

Tiffany returns with a glass of mango juice and a lasagna on the tray. "Here is your  food and drink"

"where are the kids?" Yuri ask for she's been in Tiffany's house for almost an hour, but she haven't seen them anywhere.

"they are with uncle Tom, roaming around Seoul I guess"

"so you are alone in here?"

"yes, but they will be home by tomorrow before uncle Tom's flight"

"he is leaving?" Yuri raises her brow

"He has so many things to do in States one of it are Mackie's papers and documents"

"Tiffany" Yuri's gaze are now on her hands "Jessica and I talked"

Tiffany's face enlightened "what happened?"

Yuri look at the latter "I think she needs me back" Tiffany's hopeful face dims

"she will stop the investigation if I return to her" Tiffany gulp a big lump

"so, what did you do?" Tiffany ask in a whisper manner

"what do you want me to supposed to do?"

"don't answer me by asking another question, Kwon!"

Yuri stood up from the couch and walk near the big window looking down the crowded street from her current position. "I don't know"

"I love those two kids" Yuri turn her gaze back to Tiffany. "Are you telling me to go back to her now?"

"no!" Tiffany stands and walk to and fro in the empty space of the living room. Tiffany grasp her hands close to her chest.

"I just want you to think about it carefully" Yuri went to Tiffany's direction

"what do you suggest, Tiffany? What is in your mind?tell me?" Yuri stops Tiffany on what she is doing.

"I don't know, Yuri. I just want them to be mine" Tiffany raise her right hand to touch rub her forehead.

"are you going to ask me to give what Jessica wants and forget about the company and the employees so you can have Macki and Yoona for yourself? How about your father's hardwork on the company or each family of the employees are they not important to you?" Yuri turn her back from the latter "I didn't know that behind your innocence there is a selfish you" Yuri started her way to the door

"I'm scared. I'm scared to be alone again. My dad until now hasn't find yet. I don't know if he is still alive or not." Tiffany slam herself to the nearest seat and cried hard "and now they are trying to get them from me. How could they be so cruel!" Yuri return to Tiffany and kneel infront of the latter. Yuri took the hair that covers Tiffany's face. Yuri lift Tiffany's chin only to look at her straight to the eyes "I will never let them get those two away from you." Tiffany on the other hand felt so secure in Yuri's presence, just listening to Yuri's sweet words makes Tiffany calm and confident.

"how could you make me believe in your words Kwon so easily" Tiffany shyly admits.

Yuri let their foreheads touch "I don't know, I am not like this before" Yuri tease the latter "maybe because you are a crying lady"

Tiffany push the latter slightly and tried to get away from Yuri's touch. Yuri is a bit stronger than her. Yuri didn't let her go.

"Yuri, let me go! What are you doing?"

"hush, Tiffany, just let us stay like this for just a couple of minutes" Yuri hug the latter tight.

Tiffany tried to protest, but as the latter make the hug tighter, Tiffany feels so secure in Yuri's arms. She never felt so secure in some else' arms before not even with Siwon.

Yuri's hand started to move in Tiffany's back roaming around on it. "What are you doing to me, Kwon?" 

"I think I should be the one asking you that, Hwang" Yuri's free hand sneak under Tiffany's soft well shaped leg up to her thigh.

Yur smiled as she felt Tiffany's body shivered by the touches she made. "Let me touch you more, Hwang" Yuri's eyes are now staring at Tiffany's lips. 

"Please" Tiffany holds Yuri's hand that is on her thigh. "No-t here" Yuri thought that Tiffany would totally say "no".

 

 

 

I know that you are all waiting for this part to happen, hold your breath reader's I am not good on that "thing", but I'll try my best to do it  on the next chapter. Subscribers "thank you so much!!!!.