Chapter 7

Give me your Heart

"Hey, buddy" Sooyoung take a peek in Yuri's office. "What are you doing in there?" Yuri ask her friend wondering why the latter didn't come in on her usual way of coming into her office.

"You need something, Soo?" Soo just smirks and rub the back of her neck and said: "I'm just checking if you are okay" Yuri lean her back at her chair letting go of the pen she's holding and shook her head "Soo, until when are you going to check on me? Aren't you tired of doing it everyday?" Sooyoung lower her gaze for she is ashamed of what she did. "Soo, its been two months and I guess its time for me to move on" Sooyoung's eyes widen as she hear the words "move on" coming from the mouth of her friend.

"Yuri, did you really mean it?" Sooyoung wanted to make it sure that what she heard is right and true. 

"Yes" Sooyoung jumps and dance in joy for she is happy that her friend is now ready to face life's challenges once again.

"but!" Sooyoung stops when she heard Yuri said something "I'm not going out with you clubing and meeting new friends" Sooyoung slam herself to the nearest chair " you are no fun, Yul" 

Yuri noticed the sudden mood change of her friend "okay, Soo" Sooyoung stands hastily and said: "you are coming with us?" Sooyoung said excitedly.

"no, no and a big NO!" Sooyoung sighs. Yuri stands and went to the nearest table and took her bag. "Let's go" Sooyoung seems didn't get the latter's message. "Soo, are you not hungry?" As soon as the word "hungry" came across Sooyoung's mind without hesitation she followed her friend who is now walking out from the office.

 

On the way to the restaurant

Yuri and Sooyoung silently went their way to their usual eating place. Yuri is a bit hesitant to go their because it will remind her of Jessica.

"Yul, we can go somewhere if you are not comfortable to go their. Anywhere is good for me" Sooyoung worriedly say. Yuri just turn her attention to the person who sat next her and smiled "it's okay, Soo" Sooyoung seems to be contented on Yuri's answer. The ride to the restaurant become jolly as the two started teasing each other. The laughter fades as "Yuri, look out!" Sooyoung immediately went out from the car. Yuri in the other hand is shocked. She stayed inside the car her entire body is shaking. Sooyoung check the person if its okay, but she, too is scared. She got panick when she learned that it was a "kid!" Sooyoung went to the driver's side "Yuri, its a kid!" Yuri's eyes became teary. 

"Soo, is the kid alive?" Yuri get out from the car and check the kid by herself. She heard a lady's voice coming from the narrow footroad where the kid came from. She saw a two figure from the dark place. Instead of helping her friend Yuri's feet started its way to the narrow dark road. Yuri figured out that the taller figure is a man while the smaller one is a woman. Yuri's pace hasten as the man raises his hand to hit the woman, but before the man's hand landed on the girls's face the latter is able is able to run and get away from the man. The woman is asking for help, good thing that Yuri is there to help, but as the girl came closer to Yuri "Ms Hwang?" Yuri said in unbelievable tone.

"Help me!" Tiffany runs as fast as she can with eyes close because she is afraid to see the face of the man she just had argued with. When suddenly she felt that her body hit into something, no, its someone. She screamed more. Tiffany's  are still closed "help!, help!" Yuri tightens her grip on Tiffany's shoulder to make the latter stood still. "Ms Hwang calm down" Tiffany failed to hear Yuri's plead because she never stop screaming. Yuri seems desperate to make the latter stops from screaming. Yuri can't think of anything because she is panicking.

"Ms Hwang, please calm down" out of desperation Yuri cupped Tiffany's face with both hands after a few seconds finally the latter has been put to silence, but "pak!" a loud noise echoed.