Chapter 16

Give me your Heart

3 days after 

"Yuri, your future is here" Sooyoung blurted out as she enters the latter's big office followed by the angry Tiffany Hwang.

"Ms Hwang, what a pleasant surprise" Yuri's gaze slightly turn to Sooyoung who stands at the corner near the door.

"cut the formality Yuri and explain this to me." Tiffany throw the news paper right in front of the latter.

"oh, this?" Yuti pointing her forefinger on the paper. L

"don't worry about it, I'll fix this."

"you better be, because if you failed I will not go on with the agreement."

"are you threatening me?" Yuri ask annoyingly.

"no!" Tiffany said firmly. "But when it comes to the kids I'll do everything to protect them. Tell your ex not to touch Yoona and Mackie. Tell her that those kids has nothing yo do with this mariage" Tiffany raise her voice in anger. Yuri felt bad about this whole thing either. She understands Tiffany. "I don't want them to know about our engagement Yuri."

"but time will come they wil know" Yuri said in a calm tone.

Tiffany uses the back of her palm to wipe the tears on her eyes and said: "I want to be the first person to let them know, for now, just let them think that we're just friends. Let us not rush everything for them." Tiffany turn her back ftom Yuri and started to walk away, but before the latter could walk far.

"Tiffany, wait!" Yuri get fup from her office chair and went to the latter's direction and said "I'm so sorry" Tiffany's back is still facing the Yuri.

Tiffany is sobbing hard now and this is the first time she's showing her weak side to others. "Mackie had just recovered from the hospital and Yoona started to forget her past and enjoying her life right now with me. I don't want the two kids to feel that they are losing me, too." Yuri unconsciously give the latter a back hug, sneaking her hands on Tiffany's slim waist and engulfing her face on Tiffany's neck. Sooyoung who still in the room with the two witness the skin contact that her friend did to Tiffany.

"what the..Yul, I think you are not doing this for the company anymore, but to your unknown desire for her" Soo thought to herself.

 

Han River

"Why are we here, Yul and not in our favorite hotel" Jessica said seductively. Yuri swallowed a big lump as she realize that Jessica's dress expose her cleavage too much. Both of them decided to stay inside the car to avoid someone might seen them together. "So, what are we going to talk about?" Jessica slightly turn her body to face the sweating Yuri. Jessica move to cross her right leg to the other which made her skirt go higher to her upper thigh. "Shall we start now?" Yuri is now shaking as she felt Jessica's warmness sends shivers to her body. "You haven't change a bit, Yul, you still want me"Jessica lean her face to Yuri's ear and nibbling it slowly. Yuri on the other hand couldn't do something to stop the latter. Something in her that has been awaken for a long time. " I want you-to- stop-hurting-Ti-ffa-ny" Yuri couldn't speak straightly because of the kisses Jessica is giving her. "let us not talk about it now, I want you to me here right now!" Jessica position herself on Yuri's lap, kissingthe latter hungrily holding Yuri's hands and guiding them to her already exposed thighs. "Touch me, Yuri, please" Yuri is about to kiss Jessica when suddenly.

"I want you to tell your ex to leave the kids out of this!" Tiffany's face suddenly appeared into her mind, Yuri pull out from Jessica's kisses. "Jessi, wait!" Jessica was startled. "I came not for this" Yuri carefully lead Jessica back to the passenger's seat. "I came here for"

"for her?" Jessica sighs "I knew it, you fall for her didn't you?"

"not for her, Jessica. I came to ask you to stop your investigation about Yoona and Mackie" Yuri lower her gaze.

"is it really for those two or for their so called mother?" Jessica sarcastically ask. You know what I can do, Yuri, right?" Jessica trace Yuri's jawline with her forefinger. " you are the only one who knows how to stop me and what can stop me" Jessica Yuri's bottom lip asking for entrance, bit Yuri is stubborn. Jessica took Yuri's right hand and sneak it under her blue tight blouse and lead it to her asking Yuri to touch her there. Instead of complying what the latter is asking, Yuri just chuckled.

"look how pity you are now, Jessica. I thought that you are happy with him. Base in your action today it seems that he can't satisfy you, why don't you use your money and buy some lust at the club" a smirk formed in Yuri's face. "Lust at the club is far more better than your husband's isn't it?" a loud sound filled the entire space of the car.

"get out in my car before I throw you out" Yuri said in a not so calm voice.

Jessica get out from the car and slam the door with all her strength. The car's engine get started and move fast away and leave the latter alone. "You and your fiance Tiffany Hwang will pay for this, Yuri. I have enough of being poor for all my life! I have enough of waiting for every penny that you will give to me to buy things for myself! I am going to use my beauty and face to get you and Donghae! I am going to get everthing what the world should have given me since I was born! I am sick living in poverty!" Jessica breaks down.

 

After 45 minutes of driving Yuri decided to stop the car infront of the big familiar house. This is the second time she came into this place and she has no idea why she is here.

Yuri took her phone out she is in a state of doubting if she is going to call the number or not. She lean her elbows on the steering wheel only to support her face on it. As she was thinking the scene of Jessica and her kissing hungrily came across her mind. She close her eyes thinking that it might help her forget, but she was wrong. The feeling is getting more intense, small amount of liquids started to form into her face it even drops to her neck down to her body. The heat started to run through her entire body. "!!shiit!." Yuri slams the steering with her palms in frustration.

"hey, are you okay?" Yuri stops as she heard the very familiar voice.