Chapter 14

Give me your Heart

Yonfany

"Tiffany, your phone is ringing" Yoona said "a person named Yuri?" Yoona thought that she must have been heard that name before. "Yuri is the one calling you".

"hey give me that" Tiffany snatch her phone from Yoona. "Yoona, will you please stop calling me by my name? I am too much older than you"

"and what do you want me to call you?"

"just call me auntie or mommy" Tiffany shrug her shoulder.

"no, way! How can I call the woman of my dream "mommy"?yacky!" Yoona then turn her back away from Tiffany and run to her room."aish, you are so stubborn, Yung" the phone is still ringing and Tiffany came to tealize that Yuri is calling.

"hello?" Yuri said with hesitation.

"hello, Yuri"

"oh, Hi. I called because I want to know if you are really coming" Yuri scratch the back of her neck.

Tiffany chuckled with Yuri's reason of het call. "Yuri, of course we are coming infact we are ready."

"oh, that's great then, so, see you later" Yuri then end up the call.

 

7:30 P.M

"Mama, I think your visitors are here!" Seo excitedly announce the arrival of the guest.

"Come, faster! You have to greet them first." Seo take hold of Yuri's right wrist and pull the latter to the main entrance.

"wait, Soo, you have to check me if I am pretty and y" Yuri give Seoyon a wink.

"of course you are, and you look so stunning today!" The two girls are laughing.

"you two seems enjoying your moments alone" Tiffany said while staring at to Yuri then lower her gaze to see the pretty little Seoyon. "Hi, you must be Seoyon, Yuri's daughter. Hello my name is Tiffany Hwang I am Yuri's fri" before Tiffany finish her sentence.

"Girlfriend? Wow,you are so beautiful!"

"girlfriend?!" Yoona give Yuri a deadly stare then turn her gaze to Tiffany. "You didn't tell me about this, you owe me an explanation" Yoona cross her arms on her chest.

Yuri and Tiffany wad dumbfounded on Yoona's reaction.

"What are we going to do now?" Tiffany ask Yuri

"huh?, just leave it to me" before Yuri walk away from Tiffany she whispered something to Tiffany's ear "You look so good tonight" Yuri then leave her at the living room.

"okay, everything is ready" Yuri declared the good news, but Yoona didn't move a bit from her current position.

"come on, Seo, Tiffany, Yoona, the foods are getting cold."

Tiffany and Seo excitedly went to the dinning table and happily eat the food that has been served on the table.

"hey, Yoona, come on, join us."

Yoona close her eyes and said "no! I won't eat the food that my enemy had prepared, maybe you put something in it" Yoona said blatantly.

"are you sure that you won't come and join us?because if you don't like to eat I'll just call , Sooyoung then yo eat with us. What do you think girls?" The two girls said "yes" in unison. When Yuri is about to call Sooyoung.

"okay!fine. I'll eat then, not because I love the food that you had just prepared, but because you force me to eat." Yoona declare strongly "and we are not done, Yuri, you have so many explanation to do after dinner."

Yuri was so amaze by Yoona's behavior. She talk and acts like an old person do.

"hey, what are you looking at?" Yoona ask Yuri with a mouth full of food.

"let me clear this to you, Yuri. Tiffany is mine"

Yuri spilled out the wine she had just drink as she heard Yoona uttered those words.

It will be a tough battle for Yuri against Yoona.

 

After dinner the two little kids find way to know each other. They started playing and teasing each other. Yuri and Tiffany ate watching them from the balcony.

"How did you meet Yoona?"

"She is an orphan. Yoona's parents died in a fire accident."

" She is the only survivor?"

"among her family, yes."

"did she grew up in the foundation?"

"she and Mackie, they are the first batch."

"speaking of Mackie, What is she to you?"

"she is Siwon's niece. Her father died after Siwon during the police operation they had against the drug syndicates. Her mother died on the day that she was born. She had no one except me."

"woo, you have a samaritan heart, huh? So,the two kids grew up in your care?"

"yes, and they inspire me to organize my own foundation for kids"

"wow!" before Yuri could continue her words Tiffany's phone that is on the dining table vibrates.

Tiffany took the phone and answered it, there was a minute of silence then "Yuri, can you please take me to the hospital?"