Chapter 6

Give me your Heart

Yuri

Yuri went home as fast as she can. She wanted to confront Jessica about what she discovered at the parking place. Yuri went home broken.

"mama" a small voice called her from the dining room and run fast to her. "I miss you, mama" the little girl said with a smile on her face.

"hey, baby I miss you,too" Yuri hug the little girl tighter "I won't let you go Jessica. You are mine. Seoyon is mine." Yuri thought to herself. The little girl felt something wrong is going on. "Mama?" The little girl move her body away from the hug "are you okay?" Yuri doesn't want the child to see her hurting, she just give her a tight hug instead. "I am okay, Seo. Mama is okay"

After two hours playing with Seoyoung the little girl is so exhausted and feel asleep. Yuri bring her to the room and lay the latter on the bed comfortably.

"Seoyon, please don't leave me. I love you so much just the way I love your mommy." Yuri turn off the lights and leave the room.

Yuri sat at the edge of the bed that she and Jessica shared for 5 years. The big bedroom they shared since Jessica came home with her from States. The dark room filled with silence as she remembered the sweet memories of the past. The door of the room slowly opened. Seeing the room is dark, Jessica slowly slid herself making sure not to make any noise so she won't awake her girlfriend.

"Its late" Jessica startled as she heard her lover's voice. 

"Baby, you scared me" Yuri turn on the lights just to see her girlfriend. Jessica's dress and hair are so messy not to mention that she is a little drunk.

"Are you drunk, Jessica?" Jessica walk closer to where Yuri is "nope, I am not" Jessica sat on Yuri's lap "what's with your face, huh?" Jessica started to caress Yuri's face with her forefinger. Jessica is about to kiss Yuri's lips when Yuri turn her head away from the latter.

Jessica is a little bit disappointed of Yuri's rejection. She get up and moved away from Yuri. "Okay, you don't like it? Fine!" Jessica carelessly undress herself right in front of Yuri.

"until when, Jessi?" Yuri suddenly ask.

"huh?" Jessica who is half drunk before is now sobber because of the unexpected question of her girlfriend.

"stop acting as if nothing is going on, just answer my question" Yuri said in a calm voice. Jessica who still didn't get what the latter mean blankly staring at her girlfriend's eyes "Yuri, I didn't know what you are talking about, kindly make your question clear? Jessica said while putting on a clean cloth to cover her body.

Yuri took a deep breath and stood up. She pour a wine into an empty glass and sip it slowly. "you are drinking now, since when Ms Kwon?" Jessica walk pass through Yuri and went to the mirror to clean her face from the makeup she applied.

"since the day you cheat on me" Yuri said blatantly. Jessica stopped from what she's doing right now and look at her her lover's reflection to the mirror.

"What is it this time, Yuri!" Jessica throw the cotton ball that she is holding and face her lover.

"I saw you, Jess at the parking lot making out with him" Jessica didn't know what to say. She didn't expect for Yuri to find out about her and Donghae.

"why, Jessi?" Yuri's voice started to crack "I thought that you are already done with him. I thought that you are mine, all along with this relationship you are making me a fool!" Yuri is mad.

Jessica knew she can't escape from Yuri's anger. She face her lover with fear. 

"Why are you doing this to me, Jessi? What have I done to make you hurt me like this, huh?" Yuri grab Jessica's shoulders.

"Yuri, there is nothing wrong with you." Jessica's eyes are now become teary.

"I have enough with you, Jessi. You hurt me so much!" Yuri's grip on Jessica's shoulder tightened.

"Yuri, you are hurting me" Jessica give Yuri a pleading look.

"shut up!" Yuri's voice echoed through out the house.

"you hurt me more. You make me stupid in this relationship!"

"Yuri, please calm down let's talk this in a nice way, okay?" Yuri can't believe on Jessica's reaction. She thought that this is one of her trick. She push Jessica away from her and turn her back from the latter.

"tell me, Jessi, am I not enough for you?" Yuri lean her body to the wall near her and slid down to embrace her knees.

"Yuri, I love you! Its just that" Yuri cut her off

"its just that I am a woman?" Jessica didn't answered back. "You just use me don't you?" Jessica give Yuri a stern look.

"you use me so you can have everything you want." Yuri just continued "I should have listen to my father when he told me to let you go"

"then why didn't you?" Jessica lower her head.

"Because I love you" Yuri said in a low voice but enough for Jessica to hear it.

"let me go, Yuri" Jessica said in a crack voice, but before Yuri could answer, Jessica took her bag and put all her things in it. Yuri in the other hand just watch the latter. "Let me fix myself first" Jessica look down to the defeated Yuri "I can't be like this for the rest of this relationship, Yuri. I have to find out who I really needed. I am sorry" Jessica turn herself away from the latter and started to walk away.

"mommy" the little voice called out for her mother. Jessica face her daughter.

"where are you going? Are you leaving with mama?" The young Seoyon ask innocently. Jessica kneel down before her daughter and give the latter a tight hug "would you like to come with me, Seo?" The innocent child just look at her mother with a blank expression.

"Mama is coming, too?" Jessica loosen her hug and look at her daughter straight to the eyes and said: "only you and me, baby" Jessica touch her daughter's face lightly.

Seoyon moved away from Jessica's touch "but why? I want mama to come with us, too. It will be more fun if we go together.

"baby, you don't understand. She just want to stay here, mama has many things to do in the company. We can have fun   even if its the two of us. Why don't we start packing your things, huh?" Jessica went to Seoyon's room and start packing her daughter's things.

"come on, baby let's wait outside" Yuri who is crying in her room heard everything the conversation of the two important people in her life. She doesn't want to let them go, but this is what Jessica wants.

"Mommy, wait" Seoyon let go of her mother's hand and run fast to Yuri's room. Jessica on the other hand could not able to stop her daughter she is talking to someone on the phone.

After 30 minutes of waiting a white mitsubishi sports car arrive " Seo,let's go!" Jessica called her daughter. Seoyon went out from her mama's room as soon as she heard her mother's voice.

"Mommy, who is he?" Seoyon is looking at the man who stand besides her mother. Jessica doesn't know how to explain everthing to her daughter "Seo-he is a--friend" the man that Jessica referred to as her friend smirks and lower his head. "Is she your daughter?" The man ask. Jessica replied in a whisper tone "let's go!" Then the man slid himself inside the car. 

"Seo, come on" Jessica felt pain as she saw her daughter's tears fall on the cheeks. "Seo, mommy is waiting" Jessica said softly. The girl started to walk backward from her mother.

"baby, come on! I'm tired and I want to rest" the man from the car said.

"you can go now, mommy" The child said blatantly

"Seo, what do you mean?" Jessica ask confusedly

"I can't leave mama alone. I don't want to be apart from her" The young Seoyon is now sobbing hard.

"Do you still love her, mommy?" Jessica didn't answer her daughter.

"I love mama." Jessica couldn't believe the words that her daughter uttered "Seo, I am your mother! You are suppose to choose me and not her" Jessica is now furious. "I'm sorry, baby, why don't we talk about it in our new house" Seoyon run away from her mother.

"I don't need a new house! I want to stay here with you and mama. Why do you have to leave us? Don't you love us anymore?" The child is crying hard

"Seo, please come with me. I want to start a new life with you and Donghae. He can be a good father to you" Jessica said trying to convince her daughter.

"mama and you are the only family that I have. Mommy please stay with us. This is our home, this is where I grew up. I don't want to leave this place" Yuri went out from the house as soon as she heard Seoyon's voice.

"Jessica, damn it! If she doesn't want to leave this place don't force her!" Donghae said impatiently. "Let's go, what are you waiting for?" Jessica felt so sorry about her daughter "I will be back, baby to get you, okay?" Jessica turn her back from her daughter.

"Mommy! Please don't go!" Seoyon begs her mother "stay with me. Stay with mama. Please, mommy" Yuri hug the young Seoyon tighter. Jessica hastily went inside the car with Donghae and immediately the car leaves.

"Mama, why she choose that man over us, why?" Seoyon hug Yuri tight and sob hard. "I don't know, baby, I don't know. Stop crying now okay?" Seoyon simply nod her head.