Chapter 13

Give me your Heart

Soori

A soft knock made Yuri stops from what she is doing "aish!, I told them not to disturb me" Yuri face palmed herself. "Come in!" Yuri still continue working didn't care who's knocking at the door.

Yuri heard the door closed, but still her attention is on the papers that she's been reading, a piece of folded white paper slowly appeared on the top of the paper she is reading. She read the word that was written on it "Resignation" Yuri raises her brow and make a guess in her mind of who the person that is standing right now in her front of her. She put the pen down and take off her eyeglasses. "Can you explain the meaning of this, Ms. Choi?" Yuri leans her body at the chair and cross her arms on her chest. "After all the the trouble you cause?" Yuri smirks "do you think that by resigning will resolve everything!" Yuri in reality is just pretending that she is mad. "I want you to fix the mess you did" Yuri continued. Sooyoung's gaze is still on the floor. Sooyoung couldn't dare to look Yuri on the eyes.

"I'm sorry, Yul" Sooyoung broke down and cry. "I have a reason why I did it. I know that you still love her and you will continue to get hurt if you are just alone."

Yuri smirks. "Yul, I am just concerned about you and Seoyon. I can't afford to see both of you hurting. I know that you are still hoping that one day Jessica will be back to you."

"and that gives you the right to do it?!" Yuri raise her voice

Sooyoung is now so scared of Yuri. "Yul, I'm sorry!" Sooyoung kneel down and clasp both her hands asking forgiveness to the latter.

"You want my foregiveness?" Yuri lower her gaze to the latter's direction. "There is something that you need to do for me." Sooyoung then lift up her head to look at Yuri. "anything for you, Yul" Sooyoung excitedly answer the latter. Yuri move herself away from Sooyoung "Get up, Soo." Sooyoung hastily stands. Yuri throw the pocket brochure to the table which is near to Sooyoung's direction. "Pick it up." Yuri commands

"brochure?" Sooyoung raises her brow and look at Yuri with a doubtful look. 

"What?" Yuri raise her shoulder

"What am I going to do with this?" Sooyoung asks the latter.

Yuri sighs and lean her body at the back rest of the chair. "I want you to go in that shop and find me a pink flowers"

"flowers?" Sooyoung said. "What are you going to do with the flowers and why it had to be pink?"

"Tiffany likes pink"

"So, what if Tif-" Sooyoung suddenly stops and look at Yuri with a surprise look. "Oh, no, tell me that I am not dreaming"

"you are not dreaming and you heard it right. Now go ang order us a pink roses and find us a wedding coordinator"

"Yul" Sooyoung cried more. "I am so happy for you" Yuri stands from the chair and walk near to Soo.

"Soo, will you help me with this?"

"Yuri, there is nothing that I won't do for you." Sooyoung happily embrace her friend.

 

Yuri and Seo

"wow, plenty of foods!" Seoyon excitedly said. "Do we have visitors tonight, ma?"

"yap!" Yuri answered while setting the table.

"I think tonight is a very special night!" Seo said in a teasing tone.

"and what makes you think that tonight is a special night?" Yuri bend her body to level herself with Seo.

"because" Seo press Yuri's nose. "You are the one who cook and prepares everything for the dinner" 

Yuri chuckles "you are right, we have a visitor and I want her, I mean I want to introduce them to you".