Chapter 8

Give me your Heart

"Ouch!" Yuri shouts as she rub her hurting left cheek with her left hand. "What was that for?" Yuri give the latter a deadly glare.

"oh, my goodness, Ms. Kwon, a-re you, wait! Are you the one who kissed me?" Yuri suddenly lowered her gaze as she remembered what she did. "Why did you kiss me?" Tiffany ask with a loud voice. Yuri couldn't believe that behind the beauty of Tiffany Hwang is this kind of attitude "How could you kiss me?" Tiffany hit Yuri on the shoulder. 

"I'm sorry" The words that slips through Yuri's lips.

but before the two could continue  bickering with each other "Yuri!"

Sooyoung called for Yuri. Yuri's attention has been redirected to her friend. "Oh no, I forgot" Tiffany is a little bit confused of the latter's action. Tiffany decided to follow Yuri instead of standing their alone, she's afraid that the man she argued awhile ago might come back and hurt her. "Ms Kwon, wait for me!"

Yuri saw Sooyoung with the kid on her arms "Yuri, I think the kid is dead!" Sooyoung cried like a baby. Yuri is just can't believe on what's happening "I killed a kid" Yuri face palm herself and start sobbing. Tiffany innocently observe the two friends then her eyes went to the kid that was in Sooyoung's arms. Tiffany went to Sooyoung "what happened to her?" Sooyoung turn her gaze to the owner of the voice and said: "she's dead!" Tiffany look at the kid's face before saying anything " who said that she's dead?" Yuri on the other hand just listening to the two "Yuri hit her with this car" Sooyoung kick the car hard. "Aah, you think that the kid is dead because Yuri hit her with this car?" Sooyoung just nod her head, but still sobbing. "Wait! What do you mean by "we think that the kid is dead" Yuri ask in a very calm tone. "I know her" Tiffany whispered to Yuri. "really?" Yuri raises her eyebrow "watch me" Tiffany went to Sooyoung and lean her face closer to the kid's ear and said something. The kid open her eyes immediately and smiled. Sooyoung was surprised to see the kid is alive " she is alive! Yuri, the kid is alive!" Sooyoung jumps in happiness while the kid is still in her arms. "We didn't killed her, Yul" Yuri scratch the back of her neck and chuckled by the reaction of her friend. After a few minutes of rejoicing Sooyoung put down the kid and said: "hey you! Are you playing prank on us?" The kid was a bit scared by Sooyoung she run to Tiffany and hide at the back. "Didn't you know that you almost cut off my appetite today?" Sooyoung point her forefinger at the kid's direction. Yuri smirks as she realized how hungry Sooyoung was. "Come on, Soo, you can continue that later, for now lets think of how to fill up our empty stomach" Yuri give her friend a wink. "Yeah, I like the sound of it, buddy" Sooyoung clasp her hands close to her chest and smiled widely. "Food?!" The kid said excitedly. "Hey, did you hear a small voice talking from somewhere?" Sooyoung wink at Yuri "nope, I think we must leave now before the foods are gone" Yuri said making her way to her car " want to join us Ms Hwang?" Yuri ask sweetly. Tiffany's lips caught Yuri's attention when the latter's lips formed into a smile. Yuri then remembered the kiss. "Can I go with you, too?" The kid take hold of the hem of Yuri's office blouse and it awakes Yuri from the deep thought. "Of course, Yoona, you can join us" Tiffany said showing her amazing eye smile. It makes Soo and Yuri stunned.

 

Inside the car

Yuri is the one driving and the person besides her is Tiffany while Soo and the kid named Yoona are in the back seat. "Yoona, right? Your name is Yoona" Yuri said while her eyes are still on the road "so why did you do that?" Yoona innocently look at Yuri " do the what?"

"the trick?" Yuri answered the kid "how old are you Yoona?" Tiffany slightly turn her head towards the driver's direction

"7" Tiffany turn her gaze at Yoona 

"why did you scape from the dorm, Yoona?"

"they said that the foundation will be closed next month and all the kids from the dorm will be transfered to the orphanage and all of us will be separated" Yoona pause for a moment. "I don't want to leave the dorm its my home and all the kids their are my brothers and sisters and you" Yoona take a deep breath "you are our mother. I don't want to leave you" Tiffany looked away from Yoona and turn her gaze back to the street "and going back to your old life is the best thing to do?" 

"Of course not!" Yoona hastily answered Tiffany

"then why are you with your uncle?" Yoona lean closer to Tiffany's seat

"I was looking for you, I am so worried because you haven't showed up yourself at the dorm since we heard the news about the foundation. I thought that you are deppress and you need someone to cry on"

"hey, and you think you are the one who can comfort her?gee, what are you a hero?" Sooyoung who just pretending sleeping awhile ago joined in with the conversation.

"I know that I am not a hero neither big as you, but I am the only one who can make Ms Tiffany smiles" Yoona said proudly.

"you have a nerve to say that you dwarf!" Sooyoung said looking outside the window

"hey, did you just call me dwarf you giant old lady!" Yoona answered back

"what did you just call me? Am I that old to you, huh?  Come here you dwarf and I'm going to teach you a lesson" before Sooyoung catch Yoona

"hey! Both of you stop it!" Both Tiffany and Yuri said in unison. The two at the back seat stay quite until they reach the restaurant.