Chapter 15

Give me your Heart

Tifanny and Yuri are running at the lobby rushing to Mackie's room holding each other hands, Yuri leads the way and Tiffany just followed the latter. They arrived at exactly 30 minutes after the call.

"Taeyon!" Tiffany called the latter while grasping some air to breathe.

"Tae, is it true?" The latter didn't answered the question instead she just look at Tiffany right straight to the eyeswith a blank expression.

"Tae" Tiffany called back, but this time in a very soft tone.

Taeyon lower her gaze only to see Tiffany's hand inter twined with the other girl standing beside Tiffany. Taeyon felt a sharp object stub her heart then she felt her heart numbs.

"I think we need to go to Mackie's room now, Tiff." Yuri said slightly pulling Tiffany's hand to the direction of the room.

"she is okay" Taeyon said almost in a whisper manner, but enough for the two women to hear it. "She is looking for you" Taeyon raises her head to look at Tiffany's face and then give the latter a smile "now, go"

now before Tiffany and Yuri went to the room Tiffany give her thanks to Taeyon. 

Taeyon never felt so defeated in her entire life, only today. Her world crush when she saw how possesive the other girl can be on Tiffany. Taeyon's chance in winning Tiffany's heart is getting blury everyday.

"I told you that it will just hurt you" the voice from behind said in a hurtful tone.

"you could have listened to me" Taeyon take a deep breath and said: "icecream, Sunny?" The eoman named Sunny gave the latter a sweet smile ad her answer to Taeyon's invitation.

 

Two Weeks After

 

"Tiffany, I'm really sorry, the board doesn't want to support the foundation. Their minds are closed about this kind of project. They belived that the foundation is a waste of time and money." Uncle Tom said in a desperate tone. " there is another problem that occurs just today. I saw Donghae and His wife named Jessica eating breakfast with some of our small stockholders"

"what?" Uncle are they trying to get into our company?"

"I think that is their plan. Since they know that our company right now is facing a tremendious fear of lossing because of your father's sudden disappearance."

Tiffany face palm her face "what are we going to do with this uncle?"

"to tell you the truth, Tiffany, I can't solve this alone either. I'm sorry that I can't help you with this. Your father is far better than any of the businessman here in Korea, that's why when the Lees found out about your father they immedaitely showed up themselves and threatened the business world of our country even the small time businesses won't scape this kind of crisis" The aged man sighs "however, there will always be a hope in every situation that we thought its hopeless." Tiffany raises her head and look straight to her uncle's eyes.

"hope?!" Tiffany said in a doubtful manner.

"The Kwons!" Uncle Tom declares in a victorious tone. "Kwon Yuri the heir of the Telecommunication company. The woman that has been known by the entire Korea as your Fiancee or Fiance, whatever!" Uncle Tom went to the small table and took a glass and poured a whisky in it "she can help you with it" Uncle Tom continues.

"but how?" Tiffany raise borh her shoulder.

"marry her"

"Oh" the only word that went out from Tiffany's mouth. " didn't I told you that she actually ask me that?"

"ask you the what?" Uncle Tom ask her in a teasing manner. The old man is just pretending that he didn't know anything, well infact the old Kwon and he are already planning on it.

"gee, uncle, you know it already" Tiffany said annoyingly.

"so, what's your plan about it?"

"I don't know because I'm still not convince about this same marriage thing and specially if the reason is for the two companies to be stronger." Tiffany lower her gaze "I'm scared that I"

"might fall for her?" Uncle Tom finish her sentence for her. "There is nothing wrong in loving her. She is a strong woman, she has a charisma to people not to mention that she is pretty y." Uncle Tom went to Tiffany's side and hug the latter "all you have to think about right now is the company and the people that are working on you." Uncle Tom move Tiffany's body to face him. "Look, I know about the contract and about the conditions. Who knows if Yuri will fall for you within 3 years before the contract ends? Do you think its too early for you to worry about this? Let's just think about these things slowly, huh?" Then Uncle Tom give Tiffany a kiss on the forehead. The aged man bids his goodbye after an hour of talking to his niece.

thirty minutes after her meeting with uncle Tom. Tiffany finally made up her mind and dialed a numbe. The call has been answered by a very familiar voice of a man. "Mr Kwon, this is Tiffany Hwang. I know that you are very busy right now. I called because I want you to know that I am going to accept you offer along with the terms and conditions of the contract." Tiffany pause a brief moment. "Is Yuri with you?" Mr Kwon smiled and look on his daughter's direction and said: "yes." Yuri raises her left brow giving her father a questioning stare.

"Kindly let her hear my conditions" Mr Kwon press the speaker phone and put down the receiver. "Listen, Yuri. I want you to promise me that you are going to restablish the Foundation. The foundation must have a .5% share in the company so it would still be there even if you are gone in the position and must put it into writings. Second, the current employees of my father's company shall be remain in their current position. Third, my uncle must be part if the company as my representative. Lastly, I want Mackie and Yoona to be in my care legally." Tiffany paused waiting for Yuri's answer.

"what can you say about my conditions?"

Yuri take a deep sigh. "I thought you won't gonna ask my opinion" Yuri smirks. "Regarding theconditions of the employees, I don't see any problem for I don't have any plan on terminating them. About your uncle Tom as your representative its your right and I don't have the right to evoke. The condition of the Foundation, uhm, seems hard, but I can think of a better way for that just give me enough time to convince the stockholders and investors. However, about Yoona and Mackie it will be a long process. I don't know if the law will be on your side, but if you are going to use my name and include me in the adoption paper it will be easier." Yuri said covincingly

"what do you mean by that?" Tiffany ask the latter in a doubting manner.

"the name that you are going to use is mine" Yuri said in a firm voice. "I know its hard on you, but I want you to know Tiffany that this is what business world is."

"if I don't?" Yuri sighs

"then there is no way that your company could survive the pressure of the Lees." Yuri continued.

Tiffany take a deep breath. 

"You don't have to pressure yourself, Ms. Hwang" Tiffany chang her facial expression as she heard Yuri called her by her family name.

"You still have time to think about it. You can give me your decision if you are ready"

"No!, I'm going to give you my decision now. Just one more question." Tiffany swallowed her saliva. "Until when are going to stay as a couple?" Tiffany ask with hesitation.

"uhm, Ms. Hwang, regarding on that matter we can talk about it some other time." Mr Kwon said calmly.

"I want to talk about it right now before I put the my life and the company at risk."

Mr Kwon look at Yuri in dismay then turn his gaze on the phone. "Ms Hwang, the contract could only be terminated if both of you decided to get divorced, but both of you will lose the chance to control the company."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Ms Hwang, if you and Yuri choose to divorce both of you will receive a 25%  each share of the company"

"what?!" Both girls said in unison. "How could it be?its unfair to us" Yuri said angrily.

"I am doing this for the future of the people that had been working on this company all their lives and also" Mr Kwon pause for a moment. "If you will have kids of your own then maybe your share will change."

 

A child of our own?! This is getting complicated...

 

 

 

wait for the another update......Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!