Chapter 11

Give me your Heart

Dinner Party

 

"Wow,Yul, the suit is good on you"

Yuri look at her friend "what do you mean?"

"it means that without that suit, you will never be look good tonight" Yuri is about to hit Sooyoung by the head

"Hey, Yul" Victoria came with a glass of champaign on her hand "wow, you look good tonight" Victoria's free hand sneak to Yuri's collar then up to her jawline. "I miss dancing with you" Yuri received a peck on the lips.

"Oh, its so hot in here, where are the waiters? Could somebody please tell them to on the aircons!" Sooyoung blurted out as she is jealous to her friend.

Yuri knew that Victoria is just making some fun and so she just let the woman cling to her. The hall is full of business people and everybody is busy sharing their loses and profits to each other. Everybody seems to be enjoying except for one. Tiffany Hwang.

"Uncle Tom, why am I here again?" Tiffany said while yawning. "This is so boring and I'm sleepy. How I wish I didn't come in here, its your fault" Tiffany whines.

"Tiffany stop acting like a kid" Uncle Tom said in a very slow tone, trying not to let anybody heard their conversation. "Stand properly and smile to everybody, if only your dad is here, he could have been proud of you. You look so pretty tonight" Tiffany slightly smiled on her uncle's statement.

The noise in the hall has minimize as a small group of businessman entered the hall.

"Yul, look! Aren't they the main guest of tonight's event?" 

Yuri followed the direction that Sooyoung pointed to her "they belong to the Lee group of Company, have you heard about it, Yul?"

Yuri nod her head. "so, the rumors are true" Kim Heechul said 

The three women look at him "what rumors are you talking about?" Sooyoung blurted to the young businessman

"You didn't know? There is a rumor that they are here to buy the small time businesses before targeting the big corporations and factories in Korea. My father even told me that the Lees wanted to control Korea's Economy and if that happens all of us will become a puppy in our own country."

"That's impossible!" Victoria said still clinging in Yuri's arm.

"uhm, that's what I thought, too, before I knew that the Fabric Company owned by the Go is now in their control."

"what?!" Sooyoung said surprisingly.

"Yuri, did you hear that?" Sooyoung followed to the direction where Yuri is looking at

"oh, my goodness" Sooyoung covered with her hands

Yuri's eyes glued on the familiar figure that is walking to her direction. She didn't blink.

"Hi, baby, miss me?"

Yuri didn't say anything, but just stand their staring at the beautiful face of the latter.

"You haven't change a bit, baby. I think you are doing okay without me by your side"

"yes, of course Yuri is so happy now, Jessi. She is more happier now than before." Sooyoung proudly said

"really? Well, I can see that" Jessica turn her gaze to Victoria whose hands are still in Yuri's arms. Sooyoung notice Jessica's glare to Victoria.

Sooyoung knew that Victoria is too far in Yuri's taste. She must do something to convince Jessica or else Yuri will continue to get hurt. Then a quick idea came as her eyes caught the most angelic, sweet and innocent face of the beautiful Tiffany Hwang who is coming to their direction smiling.

"Tiffany-ah, thank God that you are here. Yuri was sad awhile ago because you leave her with Victoria" Sooyoung grab Victoria's arm away from Yuri and lead Tiffany on Yuri's side instead. Tiffany was shocked with Sooyoung's action. Yuri on the other hand just let her friend do what it pleases her.

"Jessica, this is Tiffany Hwang." Sooyoung slightly turn her head to Yuri "Tiffany is Yuri's girlfriend" Heechul spilled out the wine from his mouth because of Sooyoung's announcement.

"What?!" Both Yuri and Tiffany said in unison.

"hey, come on, Yul. I know that I made a promise that we are going to keep it a secret til tonight, don't you think that its the right time to tell everybody that you are already engage?!" Sooyoung's voice echoed to the place

"Soo!" Yuri blurted out giving her friend a deadly glare.

"Yuri, is it true?" Mr Kwon came to her side and hug her tight "I am so proud of you my child"

"but dad, let me explai-" before Yuri could finish her sentence Mr Kwon already hugging Tiffany.

"Mr Kwon, I am so sorry all of this is just a--"

"its okay I understand. I know that you don't want other people will know about your plans" both Tiffany and Yuri are staring at each other with dismay

"thanks for this person here. I owe you one, Choi Sooyoung" Mr Kwon continued. "Ladies and gentleman I am proud to announce to you tonight that my daughter Kwon Yuri the only heir of my company will be wedded to" Mr Kwon look on Tiffany's direction.

"Mr Kwon, please" Tiffany mumbles to herself.

"Tiffany Hwang the heir of Hwang's group of company" a loud applause echoed through out the entire place. Mr Kwon hug the two girls. Jessica on the other hand felt pain as she watch Yuri and Tiffany smiling to the people that congratulate them. "It could have been me, Yuri and not her" Jessica's eyes are still on the two woman who are both very busy answering questions from the press people. "There you are" Jessica startled with the sudden back hug from Donghae "Look at them" Donghae pointed to the direction of Yuri and Tiffany. "Aren't they sweet and perfect to each other just like us?" Donghae kiss Jessica on the neck. "Hey, stop with the PDA" Jessica slaps Donghae's arm. "So why don't we go to our room now and continue this" Donghae sneak his hand under Jessica's skirt. "Donghae, stop it" Jessica smiled wickedly to him.

 

Yulti

"What are we going to do now?" Tiffany ask Yuri worriedly.

"I don't know" Yuri hit his forehead "this is Sooyoung's fault! Where is that woman anyway?" Yuri turn her gaze around the area, but she failed to see the latter. "I'm sorry, Tiffany." Yuri lower her gaze not to dare to look at Tiffany's face. "Soo, did this because she thought that this is the best way to hurt my ex" Yuri take a deep sigh. "She's here with her husband Lee Donghae" Tiffany was dumbfounded. "Soo must have been thinking about me when she did this." Yuri comb her not so long hair with her fingers.

"Soo must be thinking that you're still not over with Jessica." Yuri raises her head to look at the latter. "Maybe Soo was thinking that you might get hurt if you see her doing some lovey dovey actions with her husband infront of you." Yuri chuckled to the last statement of the latter.

"Seriously, Yul, do you still love her?"

"The truth?" Yuri look straight to Tiffany's deep brown eyes "Yes! I'm still in love with her" Tiffany felt pain upon hearing the latter's answer. "I don't know if I could still feel love. My heart has been taken on the day she left us" Tiffany raises her brow as she heard the word "us".

"What do you mean by "us", Yuri" Yuri rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I mean me and Seo my daughter. Well, actually Seo is Jessica's daughter to a guy named Siwon" Tiffany covered with his hands.