Nine

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )

"Naeun !" Sehun run towards Naeun as soon as he saw her entered the school gate . Sehun hugged her and buried his face in her hair as he smiled his favourite scene .

Naeun told him not to come to her house that morning because she wanted to go to school with Jinri . As much as Sehun want to go to go school with her , he obeyed her because he respect her . He dont want to ask why because he knew , Naeun would tell him sooner or later . 

Naeun patted the latter head with her left hand as the other hand was hungging his shoulder . "Aww~ why is my baby boy like this" Naeun chuckled . Sehun didnt answer her and just enjoy hugging her , not caring about how many students were watching him right now . 

"Yah . That's enough , everyone's watching" Naeun told him , trying to release his arm from her waist but he tighten it . "Hey are you okay ?" Naeun frowned , start feeling worry of his different attitude . 

"Ani , I just miss so much" He mumbled in her hair . Naeun chuckled and ruffled his hair . 

"I miss you too"

"Geez , no need to hug her tight like that" Jinri rolled her eyes . Sehun raised his head from Naeun's shoulder and glared at JInri 

"You don't understand how much I miss her " He stuck out his tongue at Jinri . Jinri rolled her eyes again because of his childish attitude .

"Now now , let's go  to our class now . The bell will ring in 10 minutes" Suho being the leader told them and the members obeyed him . Suho and D.O walk first followed by Chanyeol and Baekhyun . Sehun linked Naeun's arms with hers before following them behind , leaving Jinri and Kai at the back . 

"Where did you two go yesterday ?" Kai asked JInri as they walked beside each other . 

"Not your problem" Jinri stuck put her tongue at him . 

"Yeah , not mine but the maknae's problem . He disturb my sleep telling me Naeun didnt text him . He worried sick" Kai rolled his eyes at the memory .

Sehun texted him telling Naeun didnt text or answer any of his call . It annoyed Kai since he was sleeping that time . The maknae got relax when Kai lied that Jinri text him , telling Naeun was with her at a cafe . He had no choice , hearing Naeun safety is the only thing that can make the maknae calm down that time . 

"It is a secret between me and Naeun" Jinri told 

"You cant even tell me the secret" Kai raised an eyebrow 

"Maybe after Naeun told Sehun , you will know" Jinri said  

"That's not a secret anymore" Kai rolled his eyes 

"I know" 

"What are you going to do on Valentine's day ?" Kai asked as he glanced at her 

"I don't know ? Sleep ?" JInri shrugged . Kai looked at her in amusement . He never thought a girl will make a plan to sleep on valentine's day .

"You serious ? Arent you going to busy yourself making chocolates or going on a date ?" Kai raised an eyebrow . Jinri pouted and tapped her index finger on her chin , looking like she was thinking . 

"Nope" She shook her head "I dont have anyone to date with though"

"Yeah , who want to date an ugly girl like you" Kai teased and Jinri turn her head towards him to glare . 

"How about you mister , are there any girls want to date with your ugly face ?" JInri spatted . 

"For your information Mrs.Choi . Girls are falling head over heel for me . I can choose whoever I want to date with" He told proudly making JInri scoffed at him . She could not denied the fast that he's handsome but she can't bear his attitude , so full of himself . 

"Yeah whatever . Go to your fangirls and date all of them . I don't know what they look at you . Poor them" Jinri rolled her eyes and made a face at Kai , Kai gasp while blinking his eyes rapidly at her word . 

"Yah !" Kai shouted 

"What ?" Jinri glared 

"How could you judge on how they look at me !"

"Im just curios what so good about you that they fall their head over heel for you" 

"Oh yeah . So why did you say 'Poor them' just now ?"

"Of course , they cant see the truth that you're just an ugly brat who likes to annoy me"

"You ......"

"Are you two fighting again ?" Suho stopped walking as he stared at the two . 

"He said I'm ugly !" JInri pointed his finger at Kai . Kai rolled his eyes and pointed his finger at JInri 

"She said I'm ugly too !"

"I'm not ugly !"

"You syre are ! Looks how ugly you are right now"

"You're the most ugliest person I had ever met in the whole wide world !"

"I'm not the ugliest !"

"Oh yeah ? So what are you ? Just accept the fact that you're ugly !" 

"Stupid woman ........ ouch !"

"Dont ever call me stupid , jerk !"

"Hah . Look at Miss Stupid , she cant accepet the fat that she's stupid...... ouch ! Yah ! What the hell is wrong with you !?"

"Opps , Miss stupid is stupid so she hit Mister Jerk withour a reason" 

"Oh my god" Suho groaned as he face palmed himself "Remind me dont ever let the two talk to each other alone again"

"Lucky we are not like that . Right Naeun ?" Sehun grinned . Naeun chuckled as she watched Jinri and Kai figh 

"It's cute though" Naeun chuckled 


"Are you sure you're planning to sleep on valentine's day ?" D.O raised his eyebrow at Jinri who bust mmunching her food 

"Yeah . It's going to be fun . My parents will go to Hawaii to celebrate Valentine's " She grinned . D.O shocked his head and continue his meal , not caring about what she's planning

"She just need a guy to go on a date with her . She's too ugly , that's why no one would wnt to go out with her" Kai mocked her , Jinri glared and was about to throw her bread at him but Suho stopped her by grabbing her waist 

"Stop it you two , we are eating right now . Jinri , don't use foods as your weapon . You can use the tray or fork but not the foods" Suho told her strenly . Jinri grinned and grabbed a fork from her tray 

"Good idea....."

"I dont mean it now . Do it later , now eat you meal" Suho said again strenly and jInri poted 

"I don't have the chance to fight him back" Jinri whined , Suho glared at the younger and she continue eating her meal . 

"Tommorrow is valentine's day right ?" Chanyeol suddently asked 

"Yeah " Baekhyun nodded

"Ahh~ I cant wait !" Chanyeol rubbed his palms together and grin evily . 

"Why ?" Naeun blinked 

"I will receive more chocolates tomorrow " He told proudly 

"Right . My locker will be full of chocolates tomorrow" Baekhyun nodded

"Mine too" D.O raised his hands 

"How lucky to be popular" Jinri pouted 

"If I'm not mistaken , Naeun also received a lot of chocolates last year right ?" Baekhyun asked Naeun and the latter nodded . 

"I had to give half of my chocolates to Jinri because there were too many of them" Naeun told them . Sehun suddenly pouted at Naeun's story about her fanboys giving chocolates to her . 

"I didn't give any chocolates to you last year because I was to afraid" 

"It's okay" Naeun patted his shoulder

"But I had prepared something speacial for you this year . You would love it !" He excitedly said as he threw his arms

"Thank you . I excited to see the gift " Naeun smiled 

"So sweet" Baekhyun teased them 

"Ah~ when will I have a girlfriend" Chanyeol dreamingly ask himself 

"Uhm ?" Suddently a voice interrupt them , everyone turn their heads towards the boys and saw a student who have the same age as Jinri , Kai , Naeun and Sehun . 

"Yes ? May I help you ?" Suho asked nicely 

"I'm Seunghun . I actually want to talk to JInri" He said shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck . Kai frowned at the boy in front of Jinri . He knew this boy from his other friend Jaebom . The friend once told him about this Seunghun guy that he's a playboy . He played with girl's heart as a bet . Once he break a girl's heart . he got a lot of money fro his gang . Kai suddently had a bad feeling about this guy come here 

What does he want ? 

"Me ? Why ?" JInri blinked as she pointed her finger at herself . 

"Uhm , can we go somewhere else to ....."

"No , Just talk here" Baekhyun interrupted "You must have something to ask JInri right ? As a man , you have to confident and brave yourself to ask her in front of her friends" 

"Woah Baekhyun . Is this you ?" Chanyeol stare at Baekhyun in amaze 

"Of course I am silly" Baekhyun rolled his eyes 

"So yeah JInri-ah , tomorrow is Valentine's day and .... would you mind to go on a date with me ?" The boy asked shyly , looking down at his feet . Kai unknowingly glared at the boy .

"To be honest . I have been liking you since last year . You make my heart beat faster whenever I see you" JInri widened her eyes at his words . 

Someone confess to me !!

"Oh my god , So sweet" Naeun quietly squealed .

"Let say it as hang out . It would be too awkward if I say date right ?" He said . When he saw Jinri still in her shock state he said again " I know we never talked to each other before but you know , I just want to try my luck"

"I do like you a lot Choi Jinri" He said . Kai was getting sick on how the boy . He was like forcing Jinri to agree on going on a date with him . He's getting annoyed .  Kai glanced  at Jinri , the girl still in shockec state .

 He didn't like how he suddetly ask JInri on a date and confess to her casually like that . Kai knew JInri never talk to Seunghun since they entered high school . Why he suddently want to ask her out even though they never talk to each other .

The thought once realized Kai of something

Did he .... ? No way ?!

"So JInri , do you agree ?" Seunghun asked again . Everyone attention now is on Exo-K 's table . JInri looked at her surrounding , everyone were looking at her . If she reject , they would thought she looked down on the boy because the became friends with Exo-K and Naeun but if she acccept .... she doesn't want to accept actually but the attention everyone gave her made her nervous

"I ....." She stuttered . "I ...."

"She already planning to go out with me tomorrow" Kai who had been silent since the boy come spoke up . Exo-K and Naeun looked at him with widened eyes 

"What ?" Jinri widened her eyes at him  . Kai took Jinri's hand and intertwined his finger with her before rasing it up so that everyone could see it . Jinri widened her eys more because of his action 

"But...." Seunghun was about to said something but Kai cut him off

"You heard me , she's going out with me tomorrow . She's not free" Kad and raised an eyebrow . Seunghun looked dissapointed and sigh

"I guess next time then" He fake a smile at Jinri and went away to his group friensds ,looking gloomy . Everyone started whispering about Kai and Jinri plan of going out tomorrow 

"What are you doing ?" Jinri blinked rapidly at him . 

"Just saving you from danger" Kai shrugged 

"W-what ?" 

"Just shut up and eat your meal" Kai told and casually continues eating his meal . 

"I cant believe this guy !" Jinri said in disbelief and drink her milk in one shot


Updated ^^

Okay , I want to apoloise for not updating almost a month . I'm really really sorry to have keep you wait . About my other story (ERSWA) I'm not sure when will I update a new chapie but I promise you it will be on this week . Sorry again and thank for waiting 

Thank for reading and voting :D