Sixteen

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )

"Hyung , are you sure about this ?" Sehun asked as he watched his hyung packed his thing calmly 

"Yes Sehun . I'm sure . Now stop asking me the same question . I might be grateful if you want to help me" Suho said and throw one of his tshirt in his luggage . 

Suho had decide something that everyone never expect to happen . Suho's father , Mr.Kim who is the most successful businessman decide to make him take over the company at young age . Suho decline a first but his father plead him . and he couldn't bear him his father plead like that . 

But the thing is , his father's company is in America . There is also one in Korea but his older brother already take over of the company so he was assigned to take over the other one which in America . When he asked his father that he want to take over the one in Korea , the father didn't agree and moreover , his brother didn't want to move there because he will be married in a month . 

He had no choice but to agreed even it hurts him . He have to leave everyone around him . He have to leave school , his friends and of course Chorong too . Chorong , the only girl he loves . He had to leave her because of the comepany . He didn't want this but for the company and his father sake , he , as the second child of The Kim had to help his father . 

If only he is a selfish person , he will decline the father's request and choose Chorong . But unfortunately he isn't . He's the type to think of someone else first instead of himself . He's willing to hurt himself because of all these thing . His mother had persuaded him not to force himself to get involve with the company but he insisted . He didn't want to be a useless son for his father . He wanted to belike his brother who could make his father proud of him . 

One mistake that he made is ... he didn't tell Chorong about it . Instead , he told his friends . The friends already knew about his feeling for Chorong and they tried to stop him from going . Suho convinced them them aout this matter and the friends had to agree even though they didn't like the idea .

He told them to not told Chorong about this . He know , Chorong would get mad and hate him for this but he didn't care . He don't want to hurt her but Naeun said . 

"She would be even hurt if you didn't tell her about this oppa . And she would hate you for this " He smiled as he heard the girl said . 

"Yes I know . That was what I actually want . I want her to hate me" Suho told 

Naeun couldn't do anything about his decision . Suho knew about Chorong feelings towards him , and that made him even more confident to confess his feeling but this matter prevents him from doing so . He had to leave her . If he leave after he confess , it would hurt her more and he doesn't want that to happen . At least she would hate him without her knowing his feeling . He's very sorry for the woman . 

He even avoid her . He stopped going to the cafe and ignored all her calls and texts . Yes , he did all that just to make her hate him . He desrve it anyways . Who would leave a girl they love because of thing like these . But Suho didn't think like that . He never did . His father is everything to him . He didn't want to dissapointed his father . That's why , he studied well and being a well mannered person . 

Now, all the friends were in his room the night befoe he leave including Eunji . She was worried because Baekhyun didn't payed attention to her for the past few days . When the latter told her about Suho , the girl gave him a break to spent their last time together . 

"Come on guys ! Don't look at me like that . It's not that I will not comeback here" Suho said cheerfully , but inside , only god know how sad he was . He tried to prevent his tears comes out of his eyes

"It truth that you will come back but hyung , 7 years is a long time" D.O muttered .

"I know . Trust me , 7 years will not be a long time if you didn't think of me" Suho smiled . He sat on his bed and looked at his friend sad eyes .

"You guys shouldn't be like this . Smile for me" He smiled . Baekhyun wiped his already fallen tears and sobs .

"How can we smile at time like this . You're going in less than 15 hours" Baekhyun told as he sobs again . Eunji who was standing next to him patted his back softly

"Who will nag at me for  for eating greedily" Chanyeol looked down on his feet . Suho chuckled and nodded his head at Kai 

"Kai will"

"It's not the same" Chanyeol frown . 

"Who will stop us from arguing with each other" Jinri asked as she and Kai looked at each other . 

"D.O ? He's quite scary when he's angry"

"Your are more scary" Kai mumbled . Suho sighed as he rubbed his temple .

"I'm sorry I have to leave you guys like this . I promise I will come back don't I ?" Suho tried to conviced them .

"We know . It just that ...." Baekhyun couldn't continue his won word and end up choked on his own saliva . He sobs hard and went to hugged Eunji as he cried on her shoulder . Eunji would hit his head right away if she's not pitying him , but she did . Without a word , she patted his back with her left and and rubbed his hair with her other hand . It's the first time Eunji saw this side of him 

"Don't cry . I would be sad too" Suho told . 

"Oppa" Naeun called . Suho turned his head towards the girl "You sure you don't want to tell unnie about this" Suho shook his head and looked down at him feet .

"Poor Chorong unnie" Jinri mumbled . 

"I'm sorry . I had to do this " Suho told with sad eyes . "Sehun-ah , you can also hate me from now on . I'm sorry for hurting your favourite noona . I deserve to be hated by you . Anyone of you . You can also punch me before I go . Do whatever you want to do to make you feel good "

"I would do that hyung , but ... I have right to do so . Truth that I'm mad at you but ... I can't help myself hate you . You're also my hyung and whatever reason why you did this , I will accept it . I have no right to forbid you to accept your father's request. I'm just a boy who will support you no matter what your decision is .That's the only thing I could do for you . I'm Oh Sehun , an immature boy that will always be by your side even we are far from each other" Sehun smiled at the last word as he placed his chest on his chest . 

Everyone's eyes went wide athis word . Sehun was right . The only thing that they could do to help him . Support him on whatever decision he took . 

"Sehun...." Suho softly said the name . "Thank you" He smiled 

"We are here for you hyung " Sehun told . Everyone nodded in agreement and Suho 

"Our baby Sehun has grown up !" Chanyeol cried as he pulled Sehun into his arms for a hug . Naeun chuckled and raised a thumb up at him . Sehun grinned while his head was locked in Chanyeol's arm .

"I'm still sorry though . For leaving her like this" Suho chocked , he was about to cry as his a tear slid down his milky white cheek .

"Hyung , it's okay ..we ...." Sehun didn't even finish his words when Suho already cried out . He clutched his shirt on his chest and his other hand grab a fistfull of his hair as he cried . He felt very awful and terrible . 

D.O walked towards him and placed himself beside the elder . Patting his back silently as he rest his cheek on the elder's shoulder . Then , Kai Chanyeol also sat on the other side and hugged his hyung . Everyone join the hug after that and they share their sadness together that night . 


"How more minutes hyung ?" Chanyeol asked as he peek on Suho's ticket . 

"1 more hours" Suho smiled . They were in airport to send Suho . 

"Fuh ! It's still hour . I can spend more time with you" Chanyeol grinned as he hugged the elder's arm tightly .

"Chanyeol , you're hurting me" Suho told and Chnayeol quickly released his arm as he gasp 

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay"

"I'm not a kid anymore !" Jinri said . 

"Oh yes you are ! Now stay here and don't go anywhere !" Kai sternly said as he pushed Jinri down on a seat . Jinri huffed in respond crossed her arms furiously . Not accepting the fact that Kai threat her like a little kid . 

"I can buy the drink by myself !" She told 

"Don't be stubborn will you . Stay here" Kai glared . JInri glared back and they both send daggers to each other with their eyes . 

Suho laughed softly at them causing the both of them to turn their head towards him . "I will miss this" He told . The couple chuckled and continue to argue with each other . 

"Naeun ? What are you doing ?" Sehun asked . Suho heard it and turn his head towards the coulple . Naeun quickly hid her phone behind her back and place a hand on her chest in shock . Sehun frowned . 

"Don't tell me..." He knew she wanted to call Chorong to come . 

"Sehun ... shush !" Naeun place a finger on Sehun's lips 

"But hyung will ...."

"I can't Sehun-ah . Chorong unnie must know about it . She will be even hurt when she knew this from us" Naeun whispered

"That was actually what hyung wants . He want to make her hates him" Sehun told

"Sehun please" Naeun stared into Sehun eyes and Sehun sighed in respond . Naeun pulled out her phone back and type quickly . Before she could press the send button , someone snatch it away from her making her gasp . 

"Naeun please don't do this" Suho plead . He was the one who took it away from her . Naeun gulped and dropped her body on a seat next to Jinri . 

"I'm sorry oppa . I just can't" Suho kneeled down in front of her and took her hands in his and he raised her chin to make her face him .  

"I know you don't want to hurt her but I want to . Please help me just this once Naeunnie" Suho said softly . Naeun stared at him fr a while and nodded hesitantly . "Thank you" Suho smiled 


"Suho hyung , we are going to miss you" Baekhyun hugged Suho tightly . 

"Me too Baekhyun , Me too" Suho patted the younger's back . 

"Yah ! We want to hug hyung for the last time too" Chnayeol said . Baekhyun scoffed and released Suho . Chanyeol hugged the hyung and Suho's hand went up to ruffle Chanyeol's hair . Chanyeol released him and Kai step in

"I don't give anyone a free hug but since it's you . I will" Kai mummbles and went to hugged his hyung and as a tear slid down his cheek .Suho chuckled at his word as patted the boy back lightly 

Everyone exchange hugs with Suho and the last one to step in was Kyungsoo . Suho looked at him and make the first move to hug the younger . The latter had been quiet since they arrived at the airport . Suho knew Kyungsoo was sad but being the cool one in the group , Kyungsoo didn't show much emotion . Suho knew him too well . 

"Kyungsoo-ah , you're the closest with me . I know you would be lonely when I'm gone . But you know Kyungsoo-ah , I'm always in your heart . You said I'm your first friend, the first one to call you cute . The first one to make you smile and the first one to change yourself into a man . The first time I saw you , you' were just a boy who was lonely and need love . But you know Kyungsoo-ah , you always think that you can do it because me . You're wrong my friend . You ould do it because you're brave . I'm just giving you advice . I'm just your guardian who lead you into the right way" Suho told as he patted the younger's back lightly . Kyungsoo on the other side was crying softly as Suho talked to him . He had been holding back the tears since yesterday and now , he wanted to poured out all his feelings . 

"Thank you Suho hyung"

"No . Thank you Kyungsoo, for accepting me as your friend . Your very first friend" Suho smiled . Kyungsoo still crying against the elder's shoulder but he didn't care though . It's the first time Suho saw this side of him . Eeryone too , was shocked at Kyungsoo sudden attitude . They never saw the omma of the group cried . 


Updated ^^

I'm crying when I wrote the Kyungsoo-Suho hugging part . Oh my ~