Seventeen

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )
7 years later

"Seriously Sehun , you already a grown up man but you still love that bubble tea of yours?" Kai said as he stared at Sehun in disbelief . The latter was sipping his drink happily and completely ignored Kai . Kai scoffed at his friend and crossed his arm , dissatisfied that the latter ignore his remark .

"Don't bother him Kai , he won't listen if he's with his bubble tea" Jinri told . Naeun shook her head and pull the bubble tea from Sehun's hold causing the latter to whine . 

"Stop it already . This is already your third cups . I will not let you drink more" Naeun scold . Sehun pouted and tried to make an aegyo to convinced her but Naeun ignore it and stood up , leaving him who had his jaw dropped . Both Kai and Jinri laughed at the scene .

Both JInri and Kai could get well with each other now . There's no arguing over simplest thing and throwing things like they always did years ago . Know why ? Because they already married .

Kai opened a dance club with Sehun and they taught high scooler to dance . But it just their part time job since both got better jobs . Jinri who is never into cooking opened a bakery with Naeun's help . She would stop by Jinri's bakery every morning to help her with it . Since Jinri is pregnant for 8 month , she didn't often go to the bakery ,instead , she left it to her staff but Naeun would still help . 

It was surprising when Kai and JInri got married at young age but their love didn't stop it from doing so . They love each other and that make them want to be each other forever . Naeun and Sehun continued their studied longer than Jinri and Sehun . Well , Sehun's was only 3 years but Naeun took 5 years . But Sehun didn't mind though . He's happy as long as they love each other . Marriage isn't everything for lovers but it's their heart . 

He was willing to wait her finish her studies even thought it takes two or more years to properly propose her . He didn't want rush her because of these thing . He doesn't want her to feel burden . Naeun was the luckiest person to have a patient person as Sehun by her side . Very very lucky . 

"I want to talk with Chorong unnie and Naeun . Bye guys " JInri stood up with Kai helping her . The girl woman gave a thankful smile as she pecked his cheek . The guy smiled back and told her to be careful since she was pregnant and watched her walked towards Chorong's office .

"Seriously . Aren't you being over protective" Sehun snorted . Kai rolled her eyes and sip his coffee . 

"I think you're the one who will get OVER protective if Naeun got pregnant too" Kai mocked as he emphasized the word OVER  . Sehun scrunched his nose at the latter .

"We didn't even get married yet" Sehun told 

"Yeah , but you already took her v-card " Kai said and plopped a cherry into his mouth . Sehun gasped and slap the latter's arm hard . Kai hissed in pain as he rubbed his precious arm . 

"Keep quite will ya !" Sehun whispered harshly . 

"What ? I said the truth" Kai said , Sehun hit him again causing the latter to whimpered in pain . 

"W-well , I don't see the problem though"

"I know . But did you used protection ? She might get pregnant and can't continue her studies and ...."

"Shut your ing mouth" Sehun glared . 

"Okay okay . I'm just kidding" Kai raised his hand in surrender . 

"I wish we didn't use that ing protection but her studies stop from me from doing so" He mumbled and Kai who was busy eating his cake blinked up at him . 

"Are you talking to me ?" Kai asked 

"No . Please don't mind me and continue" Sehun innocently smiled and Kai shook his head at the younger . 


"So , what will you name this little child Jinri ?" Chorong asked as he placed her palm against Jinri's big belly . JInri chuckled and shook her head . 

"We didn't think of it yet" JInri told 

"Eh ? You should think of it now . Maybe they baby will come out faster if he hears his parents called his name often" Chorong told as she smiled . Jinri laughed softly and nodded in agreemnt 

"We will think about it later at home" JInri told . 

"I wish I were you JInri . Kai is lucky to have you as his wife" Chorong smiled . "And I wish I'm a married woman too" She sadly smiled as she touched her bracelet . The bracelet that Suho gave him . The most important thing that she treasure the most all these years .

Before Suho board the airplane , Suho gave the bracelet to Naeun and asked her for a favor to give it to Chorong .  

"I wish I could give it to her personally but you know how will she get mad when she knew I was avoiding her" Suho told "Her choice whether to throw it or not and Naeun , please tell her that I'm sorry" 

After the bracelet was safely handed to her , Naeun expect her to yell or cried , but she was wrong . Chorong casually nodded her hand and put on the bracelet as she admired it . But Naeun know the sad eyes when she stared at te bracelet . It was a sign of dissapoinment . Chorong was dissapointed . 

Jinyoung who heard their conversation was furios . He couldn't accept the fact that Suho leave her without telling her the truth . If only Suho didn't board yet , he could have punch the guy pretty face . And Suho's flight might be cancelled because of that . 

"You know he come back this year right ?" Naeun asked Chorong 

"Yeah" Chorong nodded . 

"Do you know the date Naeun-ah ?" 

"I don't know . D.O oppa knew it but he won't tell any us because it was a surprise" Naeun told . 

"Tch , it's not fair" Jinri scoffed . Then she turned her head towards the calm Chorong . "Unnie , what the first thing will you do when you sees him" JInri asked carefully , afraid that the elder will get mad .

"It depends" She said 

"Depend on what ?" Naeun asked 

"My mood" She casually answered as she gave them a creepy smile . Well , it's not creepy but Chorong did look scary that time . Who knows she might killed Suho when she sees him . 


"You're back" D.O smiled as he stared at the person he's standing in front . Suho smiled and gave the younger a tight hug before pulling him back and ruffled the younger's hair .

"Hyung ! I'm not a kid anymore  !" D.O said as he redo his hair . 

"I know . You looks more lively now" Suho told and D.O chuckled . 

"Did I ? Well ,someone came into my life and make me truly alive"

"Let me guess that person . Your wife right ?" Suho jokingly ask even though he already knew the answer 

"Yup"

"What type of a friend are you for not introduce her to me" Suho said as he headlock the younger'er head 

"I will okay" He said and stand straight as he helped Suho with his luggage ." For now . Let's go to your new apartment . I'm not wether you like it or not but it suit for rich guy like you" 

"I don't mind . As long as I have place to sleep at" Suho shrugged . "Did you tell the kids that I will be back today"

"Nope"

"Good"

"Kaja hyung" D.O lead Suho towards his car and they put his luggages in the back seat . D.O was driving while Suho looked outside the window . He was in awe when he noticed how the country he was born in change a lot after all those years .

D.O glanced at his hyung once in awhile . He want to ask something about Chorong but he was afraid the elder would be sad and he didn't want that to happen . D.O knew his hyung still love the woman and she was always in his heart . Whenever D.O want to tell the information about Chorong , Suho never once want to listen because he might come back to Korea because he miss her too much .

 "Do you want to say something Kyungsoo?"  Suho asked as his eyes focused at view outside . D.O gulped as he slowy turn his head at his hyung and focused back on the road . 

"I-..."

"Just ask anything . I won't bite" Suho chuckled 

"About Chorong noona . Are you planning to meet her?" D.O asked carefully as his eyes were on the road . Suho sighed in respond and rest his head against the window . 

"I am"

"When ?" 

"Tonight . Maybe" Suho shrugged

"Are you ready to accept all this . She might hate you now" D.O told and Suho punched his arm lightly . 

"You're not helping"

"Sorry" D.O mumbled 

"I don't care what she's going to say or do . I want to make it up for her so I'ill accept anything . Even when she tell me to get out of her life . I'll try to fulfill that" Suho said and closed his eyes . D.O looked at Suho's tired face and sighed 

"Sleep hyung . I'll wake you up when we arrive" D.O told and Suho nodded in agreement . That time , Suho secretly planning to go to the cafe that night . 


"What are you doing here ?" Jinyoung crossed his arms as he glared at the man in front of him . 

"Hello to you too" Suho smiled . Jinyoung had block him from entering the cafe and now the two were standing in front of the front door with JInyoung glaring and Suho smiling . 

"Go" JInyoung said 

"You shouldn't treat your customer like that" Suho said ,still smiling 

"Customer my . You left her all these years and now you're back ? What ? You want her back ?" Jinyoung scoffed

"I want to but---" 

"In your dream . I already hate you for leaving her and now I hate you more for coming back here . Who do you think you're ?"

"Jinyoung-sshi---"

"I don't want to see your face . Go . Or I-----"

"JInyoung , with who you're talking to ?" Suddently Chorong voice asked . JInyoung got nervous and stared at Suho . He doens't want her to meet him . Not now at least . It was too shocking . 

Suho on the other hand smiled at her voice . It had been such a long time since he haven't heard the voice . It was too melodious for him . 

"Chorong ! No don't come near" Jinyoung said as he stand in front of Suho to block her sight from seeing him 

"Why ?" Chorong frowned as she stared getting curious . She come near and JInyoung shouted at her but she ignored him . Her step stop when she could see the person behind JInyoung . She knew that figure .

"Suho" She muttered . Jinyoung groaned and ruffled his hair in frustration .

"Chorong , don't mind him . He will just hurt you --" JInyoung said as he tried to turn her around so that she could not face him 

"Stop it Jinyoung" Chorong pushed Jinyoung's hand from her 

"No . It enough that you had hurt all these years" JInyoung whispered . Chorong sighed as she pushed him aside . Before she could walk pass him , he caught her wrist and turn her around 

"Chorong ... don't" Jinyoung told . He could see Suho was watching them from afar but he didn't give a damn about him . Suddently he felt Chorong's hand remove his grip from her wrist . 

"It's hurt" She told him . Jinyoung gulped as he looked down at his hand that Chorong held . He was very mad till he didn't notice he was hurting Chorong . He doesn't want Chorong to meet Suho . He was afraid that Chorong would be upset again after his comeback . 

Jinyoung knew Chorong never hate her even though Suho had leave her . He too , didn't hate him . Just a little dissapointed because Suho was hurting the girl he cares the most . He know Chorong for a long time already and they became best friend . JInyoung never have that special feelings towards Chorong . She was the only girl friend he have and he wanted to protect her and to be  by her side when she needs someone to talk .  

"I'm sorry" JInyoung whispered as he avoid her stare 

She smiled "It's okay JInyoung" Then she cupped the latter's face "Look at me" Jinyoung obeyed "Please help me this once JInyoung . I know you care but this is my problem ,so I have to settle this myself " She said softly . JInyoung sighed in defeat . He could never resist her . 

Holding one of the hand that was place on his cheek , he smiled and whispered "Good luck" Chorong smiled and released Jinyoung before the latter walked out from the cafe . Not before glancing at Suho who was standing patiently in front of the glass door .

"Suho-sshi , you may come in" Chorong smiled at Suho . Suho nodded with a small smile on his face and hesitantly entered the cafe 

"Thank you" 


Update ^^

Huhu , Im praying when will this story will end . I , myself don't know . Deciding to write a new story . Any suggestion for a new couple for my new story soon ?