Eleven

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )

"K-Kai" Jinri stuttered . She stare at him with widened eyes . Slowy , she made a steps forwards to approach him but each step Jinri made , Kai would took a step backwards . Jinri noticed his move and ran towards him but Kai decided to run too . He turned his heel around and run into the school building . 

"Kai !" Jinri shouted as she run to catch him but Kai keep running without glancing his back . He didn't want to see her , he didn't want to meet her, he didn't want to talk to her and he didn't want to hear her explaination because it was abvious .. that they are official . He knew it . He was too late ....

"Kai stop running !" Jinri hollered as she walk faster to catch him . Everyone's attention already on JInri as whispers turned louder . But JInri didn't give a damn about it . She had to ... no she need to explain him what he saw was not he is thinking . 

Being a guy he is , he can run faster than her . He made a turn and found an empty class . He quickly entered it and locked the door close before Jinri could see him . He could hear JInri's voice calling for him name from outside . 

"Kai ! Kai come out !" Jinri shouted as she looked around her . She didn't see any sight of him ."Kai please , I can explain" She plead . 

"What happened just now is not what you think" Jinri said again . When she get no answer , she shouted in frustration " Kai !" 

Kai on the other hand is sighing . He closed his eyes as he leaned his head against the door . He is frustrated , angry and furious . He can't accept the fact that he was too late . He desperately want her to be his . 

"Fine ! If you want to hide , go hide ! Don't ever come out !" Jinri yelled . She turned her heel and walk away awayy , not before she shouted "Jerk !" 

Kai heard her yell and sighed again . He pulled out his phone and text someone

To : Sehun 

I was too late 

"Hmm ? Too late ? For what ?" Sehun blinked rapidly at his phone . Naeun noticed his curious expression and peeked on his phone . Naeun too , blinked in confusion as she cocked her head 

"Why did Kai text like that ?" Naeun asked

"I don't know" Sehun shrugged .He move his fingers on the screen to send a message . 

To : Kai 

What late ? Where are you right now ?

"Is he okay ?" Naeun asked Sehun .

"I'm not sure . I ask him where is he right now but he doens't answer yet" Sehun said . 

"I don't think he's okay" Naeun bit her lips as she stare at Sehun's phone . Sehun chuckled and ruffled her hair 

"Yah . Who is your boyfriend right now ? Me or Kai ?" Sehun pouted 

"Of course it is you" Naeun answered 

"Uhuh but why did you seem like a worried girlfriend who is thinking about her problematic boyfriend , which is Kai" Sehun glanced at her as he looked at her like he was mad woth crossed arms . 

Naeun chuckled "Yah , Im just worried . No need to be jealous" Naeun slapped his arm . Sehun pouted at her violence as he rubbed his poor arm . 

"How could you slapped your cute boyfriend" Sehun whined 

"Oh shut up" Naeun rolled her eyes . Sehun was about to complaint when Myungsoo came towards them 

"Oh hyung ?" Sehun blinked as he saw Myungsoo .

"Hey" Myungsoo smile softly (a fake one) and ruffled Naeun's hair

"Oppa . how come you are here ?" Naeun asked in confusion .

"I was going to meet you and Jinri" Myungsoo said . 

"Oh , so have you met Jinri ?" Naeun asked 

"I did . But Naeun ......" Myungsoo mumbled as he looked down at his shoes . 

"Hmm ?" 

"I'm sorry , I messed up" Myungsoo told her . He looked at her and both Sehun and Naeun widened their eyes as they saw the tears on Myungsoo pretty face . 

"I messed up ...."


"You what ?!" Instead of Naeun who is yelling , Suho did . He saw Myungsoo come and and was about to approach him when he saw Myungsoo's tears . He asked what happened but but Myungsoo just repeat the word 'I messed up' . When he was forced , Myungsoo told them everything that happened between him , Jinri and Kai . Naeun and the Exo-K boys could just dropped their jaw the story . 

Myungsoo likes JInri and confess to Jinri on Valentine's day . Jinri rejected him and Myungsoo accept it with sincere . He gave her a goodbye kiss but unfortunately , Kai saw it without knowing the reason of the kiss . Kai misunderstand everything and when Jinri wanted to explain , Kai ran away with Jinri chase him along the hallway .

All the explaination made their mouth hang wide open. 

"I'm sorry" Myungsoo sighed . 

"You know Kai likes her but why did you kiss her ?" Suho frowned 

"I told you . I was giving her a goodbye kiss and I swear I didnt notice Kai was there too" Myungsoo said . He raked his hair with his finger as he groaned 

"But at least you have to wait for the right time to confess Myung , you know there's Kai too here" Suho shook his head in dissapointment , he was mad but he knew it's not Myungsoo's fault it happened . 

"I'm really sorry" Myungsoo apologised , he look down at his shoes . Naeun felt guilty for her favourite oppa . She never knew all these time that Myungsoo likes Jinri like Kai did . She never knew his feeling . 

"So what we have to do now ?" Suho asked Myungsoo who still looked down on his shoes . 

"This is not oppa's fault . Don't talk like he's the only one at fault here" Naeun said sternly to Suho . 

"Naeun-ah , he made this problem . How can't I said this aren't his fault" Suho told Naeun softly . Suho is right , he did it but still , Myungsoo here already felt guilty and Suho add his guilt by saying his fault . 

"But you shouldn't talk to him like that . He already felt guilty" Naeun said softly . Suho sighed and patted her shoulder 

"Sehun ,can you bring her out for a while ?" Suho told Sehun who was next nod and pulled Naeun's arm ,leaving the other members with Myungsoo alone . 


"Stupid Jongin didn't to hear my explaination" Jinri hissed as she kicked a pebble in front of her . He was so mad when Kai ran away from her when she wanted to explain . She was getting frustrated thinking of it 

"What is he ? A jerk who ran away from problem . Stupid !" She talked alone as she punch her palm . "Aish chinjja , he made me mad" JInri said in frustration  

"But ... why did I want to explain this to him so bad ?" JInri suddently stop walking as she tiltled her head to the side . "I'm not even his girlfriend . And why did he even ran . Psh !" 

"Did he do that to make me like I'm crazy for him . Oh my god , That was so embarrassing !" Jinri facepalmed herself . "I'm so stupid !!" She knocked her own head with her fist 

"What are you doing ?" A voice asked 

" And now I heard Kai's voice .I  think I need to see the doctor ," Jinri said as she cupped her ears 

"What the ..."

"Oh no oh no . I don't to hear his voice " She closed her eyes tightly 

"Yah ..." 

"I need to call Naeun or else ...." She pulled out her phone from her blazer and was abou to dial Naeun's number but someone stopped her 

"Yah !" Kai suddently snatched her phone and turned her around. Jinri get shocked and gasped .

"Kai !" She yelped 

"Yes me . Why with you ?" Kai frowned . Jinri stared at him from head to toe and suddently she got mad when she thought of what happened before .

"Yah you !" Jinri made a step forwards towards him making the latter step back as he blink

"W-What ?" Kai stuttered , he was actually nervous because of their distance . Jinri lean her face closer towards Kai and that's make his heart beat faster . But then , he thought of the scene earlier . He snap out his though when Jinri punched his stomack making him groaned in pain . 

"What the hell !!" He yelled . He fall on his knees while holding his stomach .

"Serve you right for embarrassing me !" Jinri said as he crossed her arms 

"Embarrassing you what ? I didn't do anything !" Kai shouts 

"Yeah right . You made me ran after you along the hallway while everyone watched us . What's your real reason ? Want me to look like I'm crazy for you"

"What the heck are you talking about ? I don't have the intention to do nonsense thing like that" Kai rolled his eyes . 

"But still ! You made me like one !" Jinri hissed 

"Listen here girl . I don't understand anything what you're saying and plus why did you even chased after me" He stood up

"And why are you running away from me !!" With that , both keep silent . They stared at each other and panted heavily after arguing . 

"It was just a misunderstanding . Myungsoo oppa was just saying his goodbye" Jinri said softly as she stared into Kai eyes . Kai clenched his fist and tried so hard to control himself . 

"It's okay . I just want to congratulate you "

"I said it was a misunderstanding . I didn't even...."

"Jinri stop it okay . I know how much you like Myungsoo . He deserve you and you deserve him . You two make a good couple" He smiled

"Pabo ! I didn't even accept his confession ." Jinri tols him as she punch his stomach once again . Kai groned and fall on his knees again for the second time . 

"W-What did you said ?" Kai widened his eyes . 

"I didn't accept his confession you pabo" Jinri rolled her eyes "Don't state thing that doesn't exist will ya"

"What about the kiss then ? I saw him kissed you"

"I told you he was just saying goodbye" Jinri rolled her eyes . 

"So you're saying Myungsoo has nothing to do with you ? He confessed and you rejected him ?" He asked

"Yup !" Jinri nodded

"And the kiss was just a sign of saying his goodbye to you ?"

"Yup "

"And ..."

"When will you stop the...." JInri was about to get mad but Kai wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his warm hug . JInri widened her eyes at his action . 

"You don't know how much I'm very relieve" Kai whispered as he buried his face in her hair .

"Ya-Yah !" Jinri tried to push him away but Kai tightened the hug . 

"Can we stay like this for awhile?" Kai mumbled 

"If you want to die . Yes , we can" Jinri said making Kai released her quickly 

"You're so mean" Kai frowned . 

"And you're stupid" Jinri rolled her eyes 

"Why you tell me truth ?" Kai suddently asked 

"Why you ask that obvious thing . Of course because I don't want you to spread the fake news about me and ..." 

"And ?" Kai blinked

"Nothing . It's nothing" Jinri sighed "I'm going . Don't forget about our outing today . It's valentine's day remember ?" JInri told . Kai smiled and nodded 

"I know" With that JInri turn her heel around and walked away from Kai . The smile that she hold was now showed . Kai on the side pumped his fist and whispered a loud 'yes' 

"Glad to see you two happy" Myungsoo smiled sadly at the two teens . He leans against the wall where he hide and slide looked down at his feets 

"I did the right thing .... to let you go"


Updated :)

Fuh ! Finally ~