Twelve

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )

Myungsoo smiled as soon as he saw Naeun sitting on a bench with Sehun beside her . He walked towards the couple and tapped Naeun's shoulder causing the latter to looked up . Naeun blinked at him and sigh . 

"Oppa" She whispered . Myungsoo glanced at Sehun and gave him a small smile . Sehun , knowing the sign smiled back and nodded his head . As much as he wanted to comfort her right now , he know Myungsoo need her . 

"Naeun-ah , I'm going to get drink for you . Okay ?" Sehun said softly as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her left ears . He smiled at her and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead before stood up and left the two alone . 

"Sit oppa" Naeun told as she patted the space beside her . She watch his move making Myungsoo chuckled . Naeun frowned at him . She knew behind that smile , there was sadness .

"Why you look at me like that ?" 

"Are you okay oppa ?" Naeun asked straightly as she stared into his eyes . Myungsoo tried so hard to control his sad face but he knew Naeun , she won't buy it even he said 'yes' .

They knew each other for a long time already and he was the guy she's closest too . He was her man , her hero and her protector . But now , she has Sehun , the man of her life . who can be her man , hero and protector like what he did in the past .

But he didn't feel jealous of Sehun . He never will . But then , this one guy can make him jealous . It's Kai , whos the girl he love like . He was jealous of him because she love and adore him .

Without knowing , a tear flowed down his cheek , Naeun widened her eyes and touch his face 

"Oppa ! I-I'm sorry" Naeun panicked 

"No . I'm okay" Myungsoo smiled as he wipe the tears away . "I'm okay"

"I don't know that you like JInri . You shall have tell me..."

"I shouldn't . I know when I tell you , you will be confuse wheter to help me or Kai . Right ?" He smirked 

"You know I'm helping Kai ?"

"Of course . Because I'm helping him too" Myung chuckled . Naeun frowned as she didn't understood what's Myungsoo talked about . "Kai's stupidity made Suho asked me to help him get Jinri . Suho knew about Kai's feeling towards JInri"

"Suho oppa knew ?"

"Yeah , he secretly help them with the help of me" He grinned . 

"But why did you help him if you knew you yourself like her ?"

"I didn't about my feelings at first but after I get along with her , I just realised it"

"And why did you keep helping after you knew your feeling ?"

"Because I want her to be happy" He answered without hesitation . He turned his head towards Naeun and smiled "Kai id her happiness . I just want to make her happy"

"Why did you confess then ?"

"I know I would get reject if I confess but I just want her to know my feeling . It's hurt when your feeling is hidden . I accept every answer she gave me because I knew it already"

"Stupid oppa . You were just hurting yourself " Naeun glared . 

"I know . I just hope someday I will find someone that love me" Myungsoo said . Naeun smiled at him and ruffled his hair . 

"Me too . Be happy at America oppa . I'ill be waiting for your wife and kids"

"Yah . I'm just studying there"

"But still" 

"Oh yeah " He pulled out two small boxes with ribbon on top and showed it to Naeun

"What is that ?" Naeun blinked 

"This is for you" Myungsoo leaned the pink box towards Naeun . Naeun looked up at him with question look and Myungsoo nodded , saying to accept the box . Slowly , Naeun took the pink box and stare at it 

"Happy valentine's day" Naeun looked up at him and smiled 

"Thank you oppa"

"This ...." He showed the red box to her . Naeun blinked again .

"Is it for Jinri ?" Myungsoo nodded . He took her hand and place it on her hand . Naeun's took it carefully before looking up at him "Why didn't give it by yourself ?"

"I want to but you know . I have to go now because my flight is in 5 hours . The members must have been waiting for me right now" Myungsoo told her 

"Is it because you don't want to see her" 

"No it's not like that . Please , just help me with this okay ?" Myungsoo smiled and Naeun hesitantly nodded in agreement 

"Be happy oppa"

"Always will"  Myungsoo smiled before giving her a hug . He kissed her head and stood up . "Take care . Call me if Sehun hurts you or make you cry . I have Suho remember ? I will flight back here just to kick his pretty face" He joked as he ruffled her hair . 

"Oppa ! Don't be silly !" Naeun frowned . 

"I'm just kidding princess . I'm gonna miss you" 

"Me too"


"Yah , stop staring at that box when I'm talking to you" Kai was annoyed when he saw Jinri was focusing on the rex box that she received from Naeun earlier . Both of them were in a cafe for the date to have some ice cream . Jinri's mind focus on Kai at first but after she remember the box , her mind went to Myungsoo . 

"I'm sorry" She sighed and place the box on the table . Kai frowned and took the red box before shaking it lightly . 

"From whom is it anyway . Why are you staring at it like that ?" Kai asked as he made a face at the box , thinking that another guy gave her something made him like wanting to throw it away . 

"Naeun gave it to me earlier" JInri answered

"Naeun ? Why would she gave this to a girl ? It's valentine's day right ?" 

"She just delivered it to me . The person who gave it to me is Myung oppa" Kai looked up at her when he heard the name . He put down the box back on the table and sighed .

Suddently he wasn't in the mood to continue the date . JInri wasn't going to have fun anyway , she was thinking about other thing and it's Myungsoo . 

"Let's go home" Kai spoke . 

"Huh ? B-But we haven't finish...."

"Let's just go home shall we ? You must be tired . And I don't our date to be ruined just because of you thinking about another guy" He said softly but Jinri knew he was mad right now .

"No it's not ...." Jinri was about to said something but she was cut off when Kai stood up from his seat and grab his bag . 

"I will send you home . Come on" Without waiting for her , he get out of the cafe after paying the ice cream . Jinri was speechless . She don't have the intention o ruined the date . 


"Are you mad ?" JInri asked carefully as she tried to catch him with his big step . Kai ignored her and continue walking in front , leaving the poor JInri followed behind . It's not that he mad at her , the jealousy eat him inside especially when it's come to Myungsoo . 

"I'm sorry if I made you mad" JInri spoke again  but still , Kai ignored her . JInri pouted then catch up with him till she was in front of him and opened her arms to blocked him from walking . Kai frowned at her and move to the side but she followed his every step causing the latter to feel annoyed . 

"What the hell JInri . Move" Kai said sternly . 

"No" 

"Yah Choi JInri" Kai glared 

"I'm not thinking of Myung oppa because I regret or anything . I felt bad because I rejected him" JInri explain 

"Yeah right" Kai rolled his eyes .

"I just like him as a brother . Nothing more !"

"Whatever"

"It's true and why are you so mad about it ?" Jinri frowned , she felt irritated with his chicldish attitude . 

"Why I mad ? I'm not mad . Happy ?" 

Im jealous 

He screamed in his mind . 

"But you ignored me" 

"Yeah because I'm annoyed . Who the hell think about another guy when you go on a date with someone" Kai said like was the obvious thing . 

"I said I'm sorry"

"Forget about it . Let's go home now . I don't want to argue with you again" Kai bumped her shoulder and walked forwards . JInri clenched her fist and frowned at the guy . 

Kai was walking and he knew Jinri still didn't follow him yet , but he continue walking because he was sure the girl will follow him later . But all his thought was wrong when he felt something hit his back with a loud thud . He groned on pain grab his back as he turned around . 

The glaring Jinri was standing at the same spot with her left foot lifted up without shoe . 

"What the hell Choi JInri ?!" Kai yelled as JInri came towards him. Then , an unexpected thing happened . Jinri crashed her lips on his . She hold his collar shirt with her feet tip-toed and tiltled her head up so that her lips could touch his . 

Kai on the other side widened his eyes at her action . It was really unexpected . The scene that was playing in his mind and the scene he always dream on finally came true . Choi JInri , the girl he loves was kissig him , for real . 

Lucky there was no one at the street that time , if not people would have bad talk them . But even there were people passing by , JInri didn't give a damn about it . She wanted to show her love at him . How much he had been loving him all these time althought sometimes she was sure of her own feeling . This time , JInri is sure that she wants him . She loves him . 

Kai , who had been shocked at first closed his eyes and kissed her back . His right hand reached up to her head and push her head closer to his to deepen the kiss . His left hand grab the back of her neck while his thumg rubbed her neck softly , enjoying the kiss . 

Both of them didn't have the intention to pull away but the knew they had to . Jinri pull away slowly as she realised her hold from his collar shirt and stand properly again . Kai cleared his throat and blinked rapidly because of embarrassment . 

"L-Let's go h-home now" Jinri said and was about to walked away when Kai stop her by grabbing her arm . 

"Your shoes" 

"O-Oh u-uh yeah shoe" Jinri picked up her shoe and insert her foot in it . "Thanks" She mumbles 

"You know I will tease you after this right ?" Kai teased as he followed her from behind . Jinri was walking faster and tried to avoid looking at his face because of what happened earlier . She was too embarrass to look at his face . 

"I hate you" She muttered 

"I love you too" That made her stop her track . She turned around and blinked rapidly . 

"W-what did you just said ?"

"I only said it once" Kai stuck out his tongue at her .

"Forget it . I don't want to know anyway" Jinri snapped and sulking as she continue to walk . Kai chuckled at her cuteness . He grabbed her arm once again and turned her around to face him 

"I was about to make you beg at me but knowing you , Nah~ I will tell you once again so listen carefully because I don't to repeat it for the third time " He leaned in towards her as he cupped his mouth near her ear . 

"I love you" He whispered . Jinri smiled at the words and slapped his arm , hard . Kai yelped in pain and glared at him . 

"Is that your respond when someone confess to you ?" 

"Yup ! Only you . I would kiss him if it was a prince charming" She beamed 

"You meanie brat" Kai made a face as he rubbed his sore arm

"I would have slap your face just now if I don't love you . Be lucky"

"I am already lucky to have you" He grinned widely

"Who told you I'm yours ?"

"You just confess right ? We love each other .That's mean you're mine"

"In your dream" She snorted 

"Stop being so mean at me"

"And stop being so annoying all the time" 


Updated ^^

Bbuing ! The end story of Kai and Jinri . There will be a special chapie for Suho . I bet you guys might have forgot about Suho and his secret girl . Hoho xD 

Thanks for who had voted , comment and subscribed .