Seven

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )

"You can't go home with us ?" Naeun asked as she drank her water . It was break time and Exo-K and the girls sat on at the same table . Jinri suddenly told Naeun that she could not go home with her today .

"Yeah . I'm sorry" Jinri apologized

"Why ?"

"Myungsoo oppa ask me out on a date today" Jinri giggled . At the name , Kai stop eating his meal and looked up at the girl beside him . 

"Myungsoo ?" Sehun raised and eyebrow and Jinri nodded eagerly .

"That's ...... fun ? When did he ask you on a date ?" Naeun asked curiosly as she glanced at Kai you acting like he didn't care 

"He text me last night" Jinri grinned widely .

"Where to ?" Baekhyun asked 

"Hmm~ Just watching movie . But I think it would be fun as long as it's him I'm going with" The girl said with excited tone . Kai who couldn't bear hearing her squealing suddenly stood up . He put down his chopsticks 

"I'm full" He muttered and walk away from the canteen . 

"What with him ?" Jinri blinked . Suho secretly chuckled at the scene and continue eating his meal . 

"Sheesh . I can't understand that guy sometimes " Chanyeol shook his head as he watched Kai's figure 


"Yah lend me your earser for a sec" Jinri whispered as she leaned closer towards Kai's seat . The teacher was writing some notes on the blackboard and the students were asked to copy it . Jinri have some mistakes of copying the notes and unfortunately , she lost her eraser . Since Kai was the closest to her . She decided to ask him to lend it . 

Kai rolled his eyes in annoyed . He was still mad at her because she will go on a date with Myungsoo later . It's not her fault that she will hangout with that guy but still , the thougt of Jinri having a date with Myungsoo burn his heart . He decided to ignore her 

"Yah Kim Jongin . I need it so badly . Please lend me you eraser for a while" Jinri begged hardly as she shook the latter's arm . Kai hissed and glare at the girl . 

"Can you lend me you eraser ?" Jinri grinned 

"No" He snapped as continue copying the notes . JInri frown at his undfriendly tone . She decided not to disturb him and asked her other friend to lend her an eraser . 

Kai secretly glance at Jinri . She smiled at the person who lend her the araser . Honestly , he feel bad for snapping at her like that but he was so angry that he couldn't control his emotion . He sighed and shook his head .

MIanhae JInri

"Myungsoo oppa !!" Jinri beamed as soon as she saw Myungsoo came out from his car . She ran towards him and stop in front of him with twinkled eyes . 

Exo-K members and Naeun followed behind her . Kai unwillingly step forward towards Myungsoo . 

"Did you wait long ?" Myungso ruffled Jinri's hair and Kai rolled his eyes the scene .

"Nope . The bell just rang" JInri told

"Good"

"Ahh~ So this is your work all these time . Flirting with my bestfriend huh ?" Naeun said as she place her hands on her hips . Myungsoo chuckled 

"Are you jealous princess" Myungsoo teased and Naeun scoffed as she rolled her eyes 

"I have better person to be with" Naeun stucked out her tongue at Myungsoo as she pulled Sehun's arm and wrapped it tightly . Sehun blinked rapidly at her action . 

"Uh ... " Sehun stuttered

"Okay , you have Sehun now and you would forget me forever" Myungsoo dramatically sigh . Naeun rolled her eyes at his words

"Don't be so dramatic"

"Tsk . Anyway , I'm taking your friend out today " Myungsoo told as he lightly pulled JInri's arm for her to stand closer wih him . Jinri stumble a bit as she was being pulled . He secretly glanced at Kai and saw the boy already shooting glare at him . If Kai's glare could kill , he would die right now . 

"Arasso . But if I saw her hurt or something . You know what will happen" Naeun smirked . 

"I got it princess" Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled Naeun's hair , messing her hair . "Jinri kaja" Myungsoo told before get into his car. 

"Naeun-ah , I'm going . Sorry I can't go home with you today" JInri apologised as she gave Naeun a quick hugs . 

"It's okay . Be careful okay ? Tell me if oppa do anything to hurt you ....."

"I heard that !" Myungsoo snapped from inside . 

"I know" Naeun laughed 

"Where is Kai ?" Jinri noticed that Kai was already gone when she was about to say goodbye . 

"He said he want to go somewhere " Baekhyun shrugged 

"Uh ...."

"JInri , come on ! We are going to be late . The movie is starting" Myungsoo told . Jinri didn't have time to search for Kai . She bid her friends goodbye and get into the car . 


"Jinri , you okay ?" Myungsoo asked in concern as he stared at JInri's face . She was not looking excited since they arrived .

"Yeah . I'm okay " JInri forced a smile as she nodded lightly 

"Are you sure . Did you not like the movie . Shall we watch othe rmovie ?"

"No need!" JInri waved her hand in front of his face .

"But ...."

"I'm fine . Really " JInri convinced him . 

"Okay , if you said so . Tell me if anything bothered you" Myungsoo smiled and ruffled her hair before his attention went to the movie once again . After he looked away , Jinri's face fell . She looked down at her shoes as she gripped her skirt . 

Hours ago , she was excited to go out with Myungsoo but suddenly she felt sad . She was thinking about Kai harsh tone that morning . It was the first time he spoke to her like that . Honestly , she was upset about it but she didn't want to show him her disappointment . 

"No"

The harsh tone was repeatly playing in her mind . She bits her lower lip and sighed . 

"Myungsoo oppa"

"Hmm?"


Kai harshly kicked an empty  tin that met his feet on the ground . He pulled his hair in frustration and growled . People who pass by him looked a him like he was some crazy mad guy . 

"Stupid guy . Stupid date . Stupid movie . Stupid everything " He muttered as he walked alone at the street . He leave early because he couldn't hold his anger . He would have punch Myungsoo if he didn't leave just now . 

"Why would she accept the offer" Kai rolled his eyes 

"You are nothing to her . Not even her boyfriend or someone special who have a relationship with" 

Myungsoo words rang in his ear . 

"He's right . I'm noting to her" Kai sighed as he leaned against a pole near along the street . Suddenly , his phone beeping , a new text message come . He pulled it out from his pant pocket and swipe his finger on the screen to unlock

"Sehun ?" He frowned 

From : Sehun 

Where are you right now ? Why did you suddenly missing ?

He sighed before move his fingers on the screen to reply 

To : Sehun 

Sorry for leaving . I'm at Hongdae right now . Wae ?

From : Sehun 

What are you doing there ? Naeun is worry 

"Naeun worry . Wow thanks" He mumbled as he shrugged 

To : Sehun

Oh . Just walking around . I want to be alone for a while

From : Sehun 

Arasso . Don't be too sad . It was just a hang out . You don't have to worry about it 

Kai stare at the text for a few minutes before replied 

To : Sehun 

I got it . Thanks Sehun . Ok bye . Gotta go :)

From : Sehun 

Your welcome dear friend . And Bye to you too :)

 

Kai pushed himself from the pole and was about to walk away when a text message come again . 

"Is it Sehun again ?" He frowned as he unlock the screen . But it's not . It was Jinri's name on the screen 

From : Jinri 

Kai , where are you right now ? Please reply

Kai unknowingly smiled at the test . He quickly replied 

To : Jinri

Why do you care ?

From : JInri 

Kai please ... 

To : Jinri

Why you want to know ?

From : Jinri 

Kai !

He chuckled at the phone . He was about to reply when a new message popped 

From : JInri 

Never mind . I found you ! :D
 
Huh . What the 

From : Jinri 

Turn around 
 
Behind ?

Kai turn his body around and found JInri grinning while waving her phone lightly . 

"Found you !" She beamed . Kai frowned at her . 

"What are you doing here ? Aren't you supposed to be with Myungsoo right now ?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow 

"I told him I have something to do" Jinri told casually 

"Oh really ?" Kai asked "Is it has something to do with me ?" 

"Yeah" Jinri nodded and Kai widened his eyes 

"Did I do something to you ?" 

"I'm the one who should ask you that question" Jinri told 

"Huh ?"

"You seem moody since this morning . Are you mad at me ?" Jinri stared into his eyes . Kai stared back before looking away .

"Why would you think like that ?" 

"Because you didn't talk to me the whole day" Jinri whispered but Kai manag to hear what she said .

She notice

"I'm sorry if I mad you mad or something . But please don't ignore me like that" She begged . Kai widened his eyes at her tone . "I want to make it up to you"

"I didn't ignore you" He told

"You did ! You didn't annoy me like you used to !" Jinri yelled 

"What ...."

"If you're mad because I go out with Myungsoo oppa , I won't . Just tell me you didn't like it and I won't go" She yelled again at his face . Kai's mouth was hanging open , he couldn't believe what he just heard .

"Answer me stupid !" JInri slap his chest rapidly . Kai winched in pain and glare at her . People who pass by start looking at them 

"Yah ! It's hurt" Kai shouted at her as he hold his chest 

"I'm hurting more than you !" JInri shouted back "Don't ignore me !"

"Okay okay ! I won't . Stop shouting !" Kai yelled . He panted as he stared at JInri who panted too . 

"I hate you " Jinri stucked out her tongue at him

"Tch . I hate you more" He scoffed . 

"So you really upset because I'm going out with Myung oppa ?" Jinri asked carefully as she glanced at him 

"Why would I ?"

"So what is it ?"

"Nothing"

"So I can go out with Myung oppa again ?"

"What ?! No ... wait no I mean Yes .... no . Urgh !" Kai groaned as he pulled his hair in fustration . Jinri chuckled 

"Don't laugh" Kai playfully glared at her 

"You're weird"

"I'm not" Kai flicked her forehead . The girl yelped pain as she touched her alrwady red forehead . 

"Yes you're"She said as she step on his feet hard before running away , leaving the yelling Kai 

"Yah !!" 

"You can't catch me " Jinri stucked out her tongue at him 

"Wait till I catch you !" Kai jump on one feet as he tried to catch Jinri . JInri laughed at his funny action . 

Little did they know that someone is watching them from afar 

"Cute " Myungsoo chuckled "Aih ! why do I have to be hurt like this" He sighed loudly . He glance at the scene again and smiled 

"It's okay . As long as they are happy" He smiled before walking away


(The scene how Jinri cancel her date with Myungsoo)

"Myungsoo oppa" Jinri called
 
"Hmm?" Myungsoo turned his head towards her 
 
"I ...uhm ... actually .... have something to do today"
 
"Oh !"
 
"Sorry . I really have to go" JInri apologized
 
"I understand . Do you want me to send you there ?" He offered
 
"N..No . It's okay . I can board the bus"
 
"But ...."
 
"I can manage . Really" Jinri convinced him
 
"If you said so" Myungsoo nodded 
 
" Bye oppa . See you again"
 
"Hmm"

Updated ^^

Huhu , happy ending , wait it's not the end yet . hehe . wait for the next chapie . Ppyong !