Thirteen

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )

"Yah Kim Jongin !!!" Jinri shouted , causing the whole classmates to jump in surprise . Naeun blinked at her ruined drawing and pouted . 

"I can believe this guy !" Jinri said in frustration . 

"What else Jinri-ah ?" Naeun sighed and turned her turned towards the girl who sat beside her messed her desk by pulling out all her school tools from her bag . 

"Jongin stole my math book !" Jinri grunts . Naeun facepalmed herself and ruffled her hair in frustration . 

"Yah . It was just a book . Why you shouted like that . Look ! My drawing ruined because of you" Naeun scold . JInri pouted as she puff her cheeks and drop down on the chair .

"I will kill him for stealing my books" She muttered as she grip one of her pen . Naeun shooks her head as she glanced at her best friend .

Even though they already dating each other , they wouldn't stop arguing and pick a fight . Jongin likes to annoy her all the times just like he did before they date each other .  JInri who had been annoyed by her own boyfriend tried so hard to ignore his prank but knowing JInri and her temper ... sorry it won't help .

Exo-K thought they would be in peace after they date but they were wrong . It was just the same as the old time . Sometimes they felt annoyed but sometimes they thought the couple were cute . The classroom became choas just because of them .

And about Myungsoo , JInri still in contact with him . Even though Kai didn't agree at first , he knew JInri is his and she would only love him . 

"Okay , kill him later . Now cleaned your messed desk before the teacher's coming . You wouldn't want to be scold don't you" Naeun said as she stood up to help JInri with her messed desk . 

"Tell me when he's coming . I will kill him right away on the spot !" Jinri grumbled . 

"You will not do that" Naeun shook her head  

"I know"


"Ahh~ What to do after school?" Baekhyun sighed as he bit the end of the chopstick with his cheek rest on his palm . It was break time and Exo-K seem to do their own thing . Sehun and Naeun feeding each other making the boys cringed . Kai and Jinri argued as always while D.O and Suho talked about cars . Chanyeol was playing games in his phone , ignoring the food in front of him . 

"Urm ? Study ?" D.O stopped talking with Suho and raised an eyenrow at Baekhyun 

"Come on ! You know how much I hate to study" Baekhyun groaned 

"No wonder you always got the lowest rank in class" Chanyeol snorted , causing Baekhyun to glare at him . 

"Yeah but he's lucky to get Eunji unnie as his private tutor everyday after school" Jinri said as she plopped a meat into . 

"Eyy~" Everyone start to and Baekhyun tried so hard to hush them . Exo-K knew about it after JInri spill the secret because Baekhyun did something that made her mad . The guys quite surprise because Baekhyun like the girl for 10 years already . 

"Shut up will you . What if Eunji heard it" Baekhyun hissed as he hide his face with his palms

"Heard what ?" Eunji said as suddently popped out of nowhere making Baekhyun jumped from his seat in surprise . 

"W-What are you doing here ?" He stuttered as he stared at her in disbelief . Eunji grinned and showed him a stack of papers and slam it down on the table . 

"What is this ?" He asked Eunji as she stared the the hundreds papers in front of him . 

" I have something to do after school so I will be late . Do all these question while I'm gone" She told him 

"What ?! But this is too much" Baekhyun gasped 

"Really ? I don't think it is " Eunji shrugged 

"You want to kill me with these papers ?" Baekhyun frowned and picked up a papers as he scanned it . 

"Just do it will you . You can asked someone in the library to teach you" 

"No . I did rather die than people thing I'm stupid for asking some simple question" Eunji shook her head at his attitude . 

"Whatever you said . I'il be going now . Be a good boy and do the work I gave you . I want at least 1/3 of it to be done before I come . Arasseo ?" 

"But ..." Baekhyun was about to complain but Eunji cut him off

"Bye" She ruffled his hair and walked away leaving Baekhyun with his jaw dropped . He then turned his head towards his friends 

"How am I suppose to do this alone ?" He said in disbelief . 

"Start now then" Chanyeol said casually before continue playing his game

"Chinjja that girl" Baekhyun muttered as he pull out a pen fron his blazer and start doing the papers . 


"Hyung , wanna join me and Naeun go to my noona's cafe ?" Sehun asked as they waited for the girls to come out from their classroom 

"Huh ?" Suho blinked as he pointed his index finger at hi face "Me ?" 

Sehun chuckled before nodding his head "It 's going to be fun . I want to show you my favourite noona" Sehun beamed . D.O , Baekhyun and Chanyeol were busy with their upcoming exam so the trio went to the library to study . Of course Baekhyun had to finish the papers Eunji gave him . He don't want to be a dead meat before graduate .

"I...I'm not sure" Suho rubbed the back of his neck . 

"Come on hyung . I'm sure she will like you" Sehun convinced him .

"Everyone ready ?" Naeun suddently jumped in front of Sehun causing the latter jumped in surprise . Naeun laughed at his reaction . JInri and Kai were behind her , arguing as always . 

"You mean" Sehun pouted . Naeun pecked his cheeks and turned her head towards Suho .

"Is Suho oppa joining ?" Naeun asked .

"I ..."

"Come on oppa , don't just trap yourself in the house and do nothing" Naeun said as she giggled

"I'm not !" Suho denied

"Yea , yea . So you're joining us ?" Naeun asked again . Suho sighed before nodding his head .

"Sure . I would like to meet her too" Suho smiled at the younger making the youngers beamed brightly 

"Great !"


Suho POV 

Without me knowing, I already entered the cafe that I had always went at night . Is it maybe Sehun's favourite noona is Angel ? Or maybe the girl always came here so Sehun knew where she was at this time . I'm not sure myself . Oh well , since I'm here . I can meet her . My angel 

"You come again ...." A guy with fox eyes said as his eyes travelled towards me "... with a new friend I see" He nodded . I know him . His name is Jung JInyoung and he's Angel's personal asistant . He was the one who would close and open the cafe and followed everywhere Angel go . I guessed he noticed me because I had always been here almost everyday . 

"This is my hyung , he's a senior and my friend , Suho" Sehun introduced me to Jinyoung . I bowed his head and stood up . 

"Suho or you can call me Joonmyeon" I told as he leaned his hand for a hand shake . He stared at me like I'm his prey . 

He's scary

"Jinyoung" Jinyoung said as he took my hand and we shook hands lightly without breaking the eye contact . 

"Uhm .. this is Kai and Jinri" Sehun said as he pointed at Kai and Jinri . The couple bowed their heads and Jinyoung replied with a nod . 

" I thought you said you have 5 guy friends , where the other 3 ?" Jinyoung raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arm .

"Busy with their studies . You know , exam" Sehun answered as he took a sip of his bubble tea . He still the bubble tea maniac even though he already have a girlfriend . Oh Sehun

"I see , so why are here ?" Jinyoung asked

"Of course I want to see noona " Sehun told. He looked around the cafe and frowned when the thing or someone he search was not around . "Where is she ? She would always be in the cafe with you at this hours"

"The witch buy some groceries for dinner . She will be back later . I'm sure she is on her way here . It had been an hour since she left" Jinyoung shrugged . Who is she anyway ? The only girl who is close with JInyoung is Angel ?

"I think we shall order something to eat because while waiting for her to comeback" Naeun told . Sehun nodded in agreement and told JInyoung their order . Jinyoung looked at me as he hold a notebook on his left hand and pen on the other hand . 

"Ice Americano with less sugar and Cofee waffle with ice cream topping ?" Everyone become silent as JInyoung said the order . Their eyes landed at where Jinyoung was looking and end up at me . I blinked and slowly nodded his head .

I was surprised how he could remember what I want to order because I would change my order everyday . Like , sunday it would Orange cake and Cappucino , Monday is Taro bubble tea with Chocolate cookies and today is Wednesday , the menu he told just now . But I was wonted of it . He amused me a lot . 

"Okay , everything will be done in 10 minutes . Wait patiently" With that , he walked away . The kids were sill looking at me . 

"Is that what you ordered ? I thought you didn't say anything just now?" Kai asked as he frowned in curious . I nodded slowly 

"How did he even knew what you're going to order ?" Sehun raised and eyebrow 

"I came here often ?" I said .

"So that's mean you had seen my noona many times" Sehun told . I blinked as I don't get which noona he's talking about . 

"Who ?" I asked 

"My noona , her name is Choronng . She would be the one who will take order"

Wait ? what ?! 

"She works here ?"

"You can say that . She's the owner of this cafe" 

Oh . My . God . Don't tell me 

"Sehun ? You're here ?" A soft voice suddently called . I widened my eyes as I heard the voice .

"Noona ! Finally you're here !" Sehun beamed .

The voice that I always wanting to hear everytime and everywhere . The owner that my heart beat fast and she is my Angel . 

The girl I fall in love with . Sehun's favourite noona !!

Update ^^

This may be my last update for this month . I have an important exam this month . Sorry for making you keep waiting for my updates . I'm truly sorry . I hope you enjoy reading . Thank you :)

Sorry if there any gramatical errow and wrong spelling . English is not my first language