Ten

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )

"Hair's up , uniform's tidy , shining shoes and .....*sniff* new perfume ?" Mrs.Kim raised an eybrow at her son as she folded her arm . "You do look handsome everyday son , but today...." She scanned her from head to toe ."... why you looks very prominent . Are you going somewhere ?" She asked 

Kai rolled his eyes at his mother comment . He walked towards the dining room with his mother followed behind .and greeted his father good morning before he taking a seat . 

"Son , you didn't answer my question yet" Mrs,Kim frowned at her son as she took a seat opposite her son . Mr.Kim secretly watched his wife and son as he pretended to read newspaper .

He was quite shocked when Kai greeted him just now . His son looks different than usual . He was not usually dress up properly or make his hair but today .... . He shook his head and pretend to read the newspaper . 

"Of course I'm going to school mom , where else ?" Jongin answer as he pick up a knife . 

"Oh yeah ? Then why you looks so prominent than usual" 

"I just want to . Can't I ?" Kai raised an eyebrow . Mrs.Kim didn't but his words and looked at him in curiousity . Kai noticed it and stopped spreading the butter over his bread . 

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" Kai frowned . He start to bite his bread and munch it deliciously 

"Tell me Kim Jongin , are you going on a date ?" Mrs.Kim asked making Kai choked on his food . Kai hold his neck with his left hand and hit his chest with his other . Mr.Kim looked at his son in panic and grab a glass of water before giving it to him . Kai drank it all in one shot and gulp it before closing his eyes to calm himself .

Mrs.Kim raised an eyebrow ."So I'm right" She smirked . 

"Yah . Jagiya , how could you give that smirk when your son was about to die" Mr.Kim told as he patted Kai's back . Mrs.Kim just shrugged and looked at her son again 

"So who is the girl ?" She asked excitedly .Kai sigh and wipe his mouth with a napkin 

"You're an evil mom" Kai shook his 

"If I'm evil , I would throw you in the trash 18 years ago my dear son" She smiled innocently and both Kai and Mr.Kim looked at her in disbelief . 

"It's not a date . Im just going to go hangout after school" Kai told her , continue eating his bread 

"But you don't have to dress up like this .... . Oh ? IAre you with a girl ?" Mrs.Kim asked as she leaned closer towards her son .

"Y-yea , why ?" Kai stuttered and tried to hard not to blush . Mrs.KIm grinned slyly at her son's answer .

"Who is it ? Do I know her ?" Mrs.Kim asked again 

"Why would I tell you ?" Kai narrowed his eyes at his mom .

"I'm your mother , so I have to know who my futute daughter-in-law is" She smiled proudly 

"Daughter what ? In-law what ? Mom ! We are not dating ....."

"..yet" Mrs.Kim cut his words . Kai groaned in frustration . 

"Me and Jinri are not dating okay ?" Kai told her with stern voice

"Ooh~~ so it is JInri huh ?" Mrs.Kim teased . Kai blinked , thinking before widened his eyes .

Shot ! Damn you stupid mouth !

"I-Is not ...." 

"Aww~ no need to be shy son . You and her would make a great couple" Mrs.Kim squealed . Mr.Kim patted his son's back and smiled prouldly at his son . 

"She don't like me okay" Kai told his mom as he sighed

"Who knows " His mother shrugged and she start spreading butter over a bread 

"She said she has someone she likes" Kai told as he was a bit sad but Mrs.Kim could she his face and chuckled 

He likes her

"The person she likes could be you though" Mrs.Kim smiled and Mr.Kim nodded in agreement 

"I don't mind if you two dating . She's a nice girl" Mr.Kim said . Kai smiled at his dad and stood up .

"I'm going now . Thanks for the breakfast mom" Kai kissed Mrs.Kim's cheeks and hug his father . 

"Good luck on your first date" Mrs.Kim patted Kai's back . Kai rolled his eyes 

"It's not a date...."

"Lalala . I don't want to hear you . Go now or you will be late" Mrs.Kim said and pushed Kai out of the dining room . She watch Kai's back walking towards the front door and turn her head towards her husband

"That kid should act faster . JInri would be taken  if he let her hanging like that " She sighed

"I know right . He should man up . Like me " Mr.Kim wiggled his eyebrows at his wife and Mrs.Kim chuckled at her husband attitude 


"Uh oh , can someone help me carry halp of this" D.O said as he was struggling carrying boxes of chocolated that covered his face making him unstable to walk properly . 

Naeun who is with him chuckled and took half of the boxes from his hold making DO sighed in relief . 

"Thanks Naeun" D.O grinned 

"My pleasure oppa" Naeun chuckled . Naeun and D.O then walked together to D.O's class to put all the chocolates . As soon as they entered the classroom , D.O groaned . 

"Not again" He whined as he saw another bunch of chocolates placed on his desk . Naeun laughed and put down the boxes she carry beside his desk . 

"I think the other have the same situation as yours . Sehun is the worst I think" Naeun chuckled .

It was like this every year on Valentine's day . The girls will come early on Valentine's day just to put chocolates on their table and locker . Naeun once saw that a girl wanted to put her chocolates in Suho's locker but the locker already full .. So , she find a tape and taped it against the locker . Naeun chuckled as she remembered the scene . 

"Yah Naeun . Why are you smiling like an idiot . It's better if you help me remove these from my desk" D.O said and Naeun snapped out of her though before helping D.O . Before she could grab a box , her phone vibrated . 

"Wait a minute oppa" Naeun told and D.O nodded . Naeun pull iy out from her blazer and open the lockscreen

From : Sehun 

Hey bby , where are you right now

To : Sehun 

D.O's oppa class . I'm helping him with his presents . Why ?

From : Sehun 

Hey ! You're suppose to help me out with my present . D.O hyung is stealing you from me . Imma gonna get him !

Naeun chuckled at his text

To : Sehun 

You think you can get away from your fangirls . I will just help him for awhile and come to you as soon as I finish . Okay ?

From : Sehun 

This is not fair ! Okay , I will wait but don't be late . Or I will hunt you down !

To : Sehun 

Silly , okay . I gotta go now . Bye 

Fron : Sehun 

Bye . Love you 

Naeun shook her head in amusement and put back the phone in her blazer before helping D.O . 


"Hurm~ she's busy too" Sehun pouted as he stared at his phone . Kai rolled his eyes and pushed Sehun's head forward makng the younger yelped in surprise

"You have to realise we are busy too" Kai told as he pointed at the fangirl in front of them . Sehun pouted making the fangirl squealed at his cuteness . 

"I want to meet my Naeun" He mumbled 

"You can , but after you reject all of the fangirl that confess to you" Kai told him .He himself want to meet Jinri so bad but his fangirl were on his way . They come towards him as soon as he entered they school gate and threw their gift at him . 

Damn ! When will this over 

Jinri hummed a song as she watch Baekhyun and Chanyeol received their fangirl's gift nicely . She was leaning against the wall while tapping her feet lightly as he waited for them . She knew Naeun was with D.O while Suho hide himself at rooftop . She wanted to follow Suho at first but Baekhyun forced her to come with him and end up he left her alone . 

Jinri scoffed at the thought "I'm bored" She sighed and pull herself form the wall . She was about to walk away when someone called her 

"Oit" 

"Hmm ?" Feeling like the voice called her , Jinri blinked and turned her head around only to see Myungsoo smiled chamingly at her . JInri widened her eyes and smiled . 

"Myungsoo oppa !" She beamed excitedly

"Hi , long time no see huh ?" Myungsoo smiled and ruffled her hair . Jinri grinned and nodded  

"I miss you oppa" She told him . Honestly she really miss him . He went to China the day after the date for a week so JInri can't see him during the time . But they still texting each other when Myungsoo didn't have any schedule .

She felt bad for leaving him during the date just because of Kai . Yes she felt bad but she was suppose to not leave him right ? but she did because she want to make up with Kai . She doensn't want Kai to ignore , it hurts . 

"I miss you too kiddo , Happy Valentine's day" He smiled .

Jinri smiled back "Happy Valentine's day oppa" Jinri  beamed "I have something for you oppa " Jinri said . 

"Oh really ? Wow you prepared" Myungsoo chuckled . JInri pulled out a heart-shaped pink box from her bagpack and lean it towards him . Myungsoo accept it and stared at the box in amaze

"What is this ?" Myungsoo asked althought he anviously knew what is in the box . 

"Chocolates . I made it myself . I'm not sure if it edible . You can just throw it if you don't like it . I don't mind though" Jinri rubbed the back of her neck , shy to admit that she made the chocolates herself . 

"How could I throw the chocolates you made for me . I will eat this later" JInri smiled at his words 

"Uhm oppa , what are you doing here actually ?" Jinri asked nicely , not to sound rude .

"Oh ! I was bored at home and decided to come here . I thought after seeing you I want to meet Naeun before I go back home" Myungsoo told her and JInri nodded , understanding . Myungsoo cleared his throat as he pinch his adam apple and glanced a JInri . 

"Can we go to the school field ? I want to tell you something" Myungsoo asked and JInri blinked in confusion . 

"Can you just tell it here ?" Myungsoo shook his head and smiled 

"Here is too loud . Can we go to somewhere more silent ?" Myungsoo bit his lips and he thank god that Jinri agreed 

"Sure . Let's go" Jinri smiled and they walked together towards the school field


Kai ran along the hallway , and crashed into a few students a few times . But he didn't care about it for now , he wanted to meet JInri . He ran out of the classroom as soon as he finished dealing with his fangirls , God they are tiring . He though

In his way to the second floor , he met Baekhyun at the stair and ran lightly towards his hyung . 

"Hyung did you see Jinri ?" Kai asked , hoping that Baekhyun give him an answer . At least a clue .

Baekhyun tapped his index fingers on his chin , thinking as he tiltled his head upwards . Then , he beamed "Oh ! She was with me just now but then I saw her with Myungsoo walking towards the school field . Why ?" When he wanted to looked at Kai again , the younger missing . He looked his left anf right but saw no one 

"Kai ? Did I talk to myself just now ?" Baekhyun scratched his head as he cocked his head to the side , looking confused . 


Field ? What is she doing there ? And why Jinri is with ? and ...... 

Kai thought as he bombared himself with questions . After a few step at the school entrance , he saw Myungsoo and JInri sat on the bench . He was about to approach them but stopped his intention as he watched Myungsoo leaned closer towards Jinri .

That when he widened his eyes , he saw Myungsoo kissed Jinri's cheek . A simple and soft kiss but still , it hurt him to see the girl he loved being kissed by someone plus that someone loves the same girl as he does . He could hear his heart break into pieces already , the tear in his eyes gathered but didn't flow form his eyes . He took a step back as he was too shocked to see the scene in front of him . 

Myungsoo pulled away from her and Jinri widened her eyes at his action . She avoided his eyes and looked around at the field until her eyes stopped in front of someone . Her eyes widened even more and she stood up making Myungsoo looked at her in confused . He looked at where she looked at and Myungsoo widened his eyes as big as Jinri . 

"K-Kai" JInri stuttered , not knowing what to do . She just stood there 


Update ^^ 

Uh oh i'm excited x)) what actually happened , why Myungsoo kissed Jinri and bla bla bla . Imma not gonna tell you ;p